3.9 - That is something that belongs to Bai Shuyan

Bai Shuyan took off the clothes covering his head and stuck his head out. A gust of breeze lifted the broken hair on his forehead, and the air passing by his ears exuded a refreshing breath.

  "Where are we going now?" he asked Yan Changge loudly.

  The voice contained the ease of breaking free from restraints, flying in the wind at a rapid speed.

  Yan Changge lowered his head and saw Bai Shuyan looking up at him, his eyes slightly widened in excitement, and the stars in the sky seemed to be reflected in his eyes.

  Yan Changge said with a smile: "Since you have no place you want to go for now, I will take you to my house first."

  "Where is your home?"

  "The capital." Yan Changge put his clothes back on him and wrapped him tightly, "You will be there after some sleep."

  ·

  Bai Shuyan slowly woke up in bed.

  Yan Changge lay next to him with his head propped up on his side, staring at him unblinkingly with his deep black eyes, and a flow of heat surged between their intertwined palms.

  "Host QAQ, why did you just wake up? He has been looking at you like this for half an hour." The system voice was panicked: "The protagonist looks so perverted. Is he thinking about how to kill you? This is too scary."

  Bai Shuyan said speechlessly: "Have you watched too many horror movies and have persecution delusion? Why don't you suspect that he is secretly..." He is in love with me.

  ...Oh my god, is he just being sentimental? This kid's eyes are really weirdly gentle.

  Bai Shuyan asked him with difficulty: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

  Yan Changge blinked, "Seeing that you are sleeping deeply, I don't have the heart to disturb you. Now that you're awake, let's get out of bed and have something to eat."

  His expression was natural and there was nothing unusual about him, and his words were full of thoughtfulness and concern.

  "..." Bai Shuyan and the system felt ashamed at the same time.

  "Take this, I'll be right back." Yan Changge stuffed a hot hand stove into Bai Shuyan's hand, as if he was worried that Bai Shuyan would turn into ice if he left him for a while.

  Bai Shuyan nestled in the quilt, holding the stove and waited for a short time. Yan Changge came back with a food box.

  All kinds of exquisite dishes were set out on the table, steaming hot.

  "These are the signature dishes of Zuichunlou in the city. I don't know if you have ever been to the capital. During these days, I will take you to eat some nearby delicacies." Yan Changge took a chopstick of the drunken chicken with flower carvings for him and said with anticipation in his eyes. : "How about you just stay here with me."

  "OK."

  Yan Changge was originally worried that Bai Shuyan still cared about Si Qingjiao and would have the idea of ​​​​going back to the Western Regions to rectify the church members. But unexpectedly, he agreed readily.

  "I'm penniless now and not working hard, so I have to trouble you." Bai Shuyan said with a smile.

  How could he leave his mission target and long-term meal ticket?

  After eating a few bites of the meal, Bai Shuyan gently moved his hand and asked Yan Changge to take the stove away. He was originally sitting on the right side of Bai Shuyan, but now he moved to the left, and his right hand took his left hand.