1.10 - It's really rare. Are you acting coquettishly?

After applying the medicine, Shen Yu stood up and put the medicine on the table, "Teacher, I'm going back first. You can rest early."

  Bai Shuyan said: "Thank you for your hard work today. You should go to bed early and don't stay up late."

  Shen Yu said "hmm" and said, "Good night."

  He opened the door and met Zheng Yuli walking over, smelling of alcohol and perfume.

  "I heard that we have a guest at home. Is this your teacher?"

  He glanced into the room with interest. Bai Shuyan was curling up his legs and waiting for the medicine he had just applied to dry. He lifted up his trousers to reveal a fair and slender calf.

  "I thought the rumors online were exaggerated. She looks better in person."

  Shen Yu said indifferently: "It has nothing to do with you."

  "Hey, wait," Zheng Yuli suddenly reached out and pressed against the half-closed door, looking very concerned about him, "I am also your cousin after all, so it is appropriate to talk to the teacher about your study situation."

  As he said this, he was about to push the door open, but Shen Yu closed the door with force.

  "What do you mean?" Zheng Yuli's face was full of displeasure.

  At this time, Bai Shuyan heard the sound at the door, put on his trousers, opened the door and walked out. He pretended to be a stranger and asked Shen Yu: "This is..."

  He was wearing a high-necked white sweater and stood under the light. The white fluff was reflected warm and soft, making his brows particularly gentle. Zheng Yuli felt his eyes light up.

  He immediately stretched out his hand, "Hello, I am Zheng Yuli, Shen Yu's cousin. You must be Teacher Bai, whose name I have admired for a long time."

  Bai Shuyan shook his hand and said, "Hello, I'm Bai Shuyan, and I'm Shen Yu's tutor now."

  "Then it seems that we will have a lot of time together. I have always admired you. I hope we can communicate more if we have the opportunity in the future."

  "if it is possible."

  Zheng Yuli was about to speak, but Shen Yu interrupted: "It's getting late. Teacher, please go to bed early. I have some questions to ask you tomorrow morning."

  The smell of wine and perfume on Zheng Yuli's body could kill a person. Bai Shuyan had been talking to him with bated breath, and quickly took the opportunity to say goodbye to him, "I am really a bit tired today. Mr. Zheng, please go and do your work first."

  Zheng Yuli said: "Good night."

  After Bai Shuyan returned to the room, Zheng Yuli deliberately said to Shen Yu, "He is such a good teacher, isn't he."

  Hearing his "good night" just now, it was simply nauseating. Shen Yu stared at Zheng Yuli coldly and warned: "Stay away from him."

  "Order me? Why do you do that?" Zheng Yuli smiled and walked away without caring.

  Why?

  Shen Yu stood still for a long time, his dark eyes dark.

  ·

  Bai Shuyan's life in the Zheng family was on the right track. The wealthy family is indeed different. He only needs to give Shen Yu tutoring lessons every night and weekend, and the rest of the time he can feel free to be an idiot. In the final exam at the end of the year, Shen Yu ranked third in the school and received a year-end bonus of 100,000 yuan.