4.4 - How can I not see Master?

"It was him who killed my parents! It was him! He is a lone evil star!" Peng Peng cried loudly and cursed Yuan Qi, his eyes full of hatred.

  "Kid, do you know what Tiansha Lone Star means?" The policewoman asked helplessly while trying to control his dishonest hands and feet.

  "It's the broom star, the mourning star, the white-eyed wolf!"

  Peng Peng didn't know what this profound word meant.

  He often learned curse words from Li Yan, and his mouth was dirty at such a young age. The police officers present frowned.

  A few days ago, they learned about Yuan Qi's life experience and experiences through a visit. Looking at the home where he stayed, even a seven-year-old child bullied him, they knew that this child would not live a very good life.

  Of course, the police would not believe the nonsense about "a lone star" and were full of sympathy for Yuan Qi's tragic life experience.

  Peng Peng was crying and fussing, but seemed to be unable to provide any useful clues, so the detective turned to ask Yuan Qi what happened last night.

  "After dinner last night, my uncle went home, and then he took my aunt back to the room..." Yuan Qi recalled and said, "Nothing special happened."

  "By the way," he suddenly remembered, "my uncle pulled his aunt and said very anxiously that he had something good to show his aunt when he returned to his room."

  The policeman present: "..."

  They turned the room upside down, there was nothing extra, and it was obvious that this "good thing" was... Several adults coughed tacitly.

  Bai Shuyan made a sound, holding the thing in his arms, and complained to the system: "What a dirty adult."

  The system asked innocently: "What do you mean?"

  Is it true or not, the upgrade removed the virus?

  Just when Bai Shuyan was about to look at the system with admiration, he heard the system say: "It's such a good thing, but others can't understand it."

  "..." It seems not.

  When nothing was found, the police sent the two children to rest. The attentive policewoman was worried that Yuan Qi would be bullied, so she took him to her lounge and separated him from Peng Peng.

  "Master, am I really the lone star of the evil spirit?" After the policewoman left, Yuan Qi lowered his head and asked Bai Shuyan.

  "Don't listen to those people's nonsense. Your destiny is the best, it's just that something bad happened temporarily. Their death is their destiny, and it has nothing to do with you."

  "They don't understand anything. Master is an expert and will not lie to you." Bai Shuyan said, "No matter what others say in the future, you must remember Master's words. We should act upright and sit upright. We have nothing to apologize to others."

  Yuan Qi said "Oh" and remembered what he said deeply in his heart.

  The policewoman had just poured him a cup of hot water, and he held it tightly. There was still no blood on his face, but what surprised Bai Shuyan was that he had never cried.

  Bai Shuyan asked him: "Are you scared today?"

  Yuan Qi nodded and shook his head.

  "Does this mean you are afraid or not afraid?"