1.12 - System: This is how people's moral bottom line declines step by step

When Bai Shuyan woke up, he looked at the watch and it was past eleven o'clock. He almost missed Shen Yu's birthday during this sleep.

  He quickly took the gifts he had bought before and went to Shen Yu's place. By chance, Shen Yu was about to go out to look for him. "This is hangover soup, please drink some."

  Bai Shuyan did drink a lot of wine tonight, so he took it and drank it in one go without thinking too much.

  "I'm here to give you a birthday present. I don't know what you like, so I bought one at random. But it should be quite practical." He gave away the beautifully wrapped box in his hand.

  "Also," Bai Shuyan said with a smile, "Happy birthday. I hope you can have this day every year and be happy every year."

  Shen Yu took it and said, "Thank you, teacher."

  He also recited something silently in his heart: Today exists every year.

  Hope to see you every day in the future.

  Bai Shuyan said: "Open it and see what it is."

  Shen Yu opened the package, and inside was a set of exquisite mahogany bookmarks. There were four in total. Each one was engraved with a large character, which connected together: There is no limit to learning.

  Shen Yu: "...I like it very much."

  System: "If I hadn't already graduated, would you still give me a set of May 3rd exercise books?"

  Bai Shuyan said: "In this way, every time Shen Yu reads a book, he will be able to think of my expectations for him: study hard and make progress every day. Isn't it very practical?"

  System: "As long as you are happy."

  In fact, in addition to giving gifts to Shen Yu tonight, Bai Shuyan also wanted to say goodbye to him. Strictly speaking, his work has ended long ago, and it is not a problem to always live in Zheng's house. When he enters University B, he will still find opportunities to observe the progress of tasks.

  Before he could speak, Shen Yu had already realized something, "Are you ready to move away?"

  "I'm leaving tomorrow morning, my luggage is already packed."

  Even though he had been mentally prepared, Shen Yu still felt like there was an empty space in his heart.

  Then he comforted himself that Bai Shuyan was only leaving temporarily, which was a good thing. After all, after entering college, he could change his name to Bai Shuyan as "senior".

  The two sat by the bed and chatted for a while. Shen Yu suddenly felt a little thirsty. He stood up, poured a glass of water, drank it, and asked Bai Shuyan, "Do you want it?"

  "Give me a drink."

  Bai Shuyan also felt a little hot, so he pulled the collar of his shirt and unbuttoned the top two buttons. He drank a glass of water in one gulp, then unconsciously licked his lips to moisten them with moisture.

  Shen Yu's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his mouth felt even drier.

  "Why is it so boring tonight?" Bai Shuyan opened the window, and a gust of wind blew in, but there was no refreshing feeling at all.

  He stood by the window and wanted to breathe fresh air, but Shen Yu suddenly came over and hugged him from behind.

  Bai Shuyan hesitated and said, "Shen Yu?"