6.17 - Do you know what my inner demons are like?

Bai Shuyan's brain was spinning rapidly, thinking that Immortal Zhu Yuan had said before that the secret realm had a successor. At that time, he had doubts. It seemed that it was indeed Rong He.

  But why is he here? Or in a posture of waiting for him to come?

  He secretly took a deep breath and adjusted the expression on his face. He looked just slightly stunned and said in surprise: "Why are you here?" Then he looked like he suddenly realized, "You are what the immortal said, from the secret realm. New heir?"

  "Yes, it's me." Rong He smiled and nodded, gently spinning the book in his hand.

  "Congratulations." Bai Shuyan's eyes were fixed on the book calmly, always feeling that its current situation was extremely dangerous. This person's behavior is unpredictable, and the book may even be destroyed in the next second.

  He reminded tentatively: "This alchemy room now belongs to me."

  Rong He sighed softly: "Yes. I knew you would be the one to walk in in the end."

  The other party no longer calls him Daojun, and his attitude towards the senior is too frivolous at this time. Bai Shuyan's heart sank, thinking that he might take off his vest and tear his face.

  He smiled friendly and said, "Does the Immortal Lord have something to say to you? You look like you are waiting for me." He walked over as he spoke.

  "Of course I'm waiting for you." Rong He leaned against the window leisurely, watching him walk over step by step, and Youyou asked, "What do you think it is for?"

  "I think..." Bai Shuyan smiled slightly, and when he was three steps away from him, he suddenly made a move to snatch the book!

  He suddenly attacked, and the angle of his hand was tricky, like thunder, but Rong He seemed to have noticed it, and instantly leaned back and pushed away his attacking hand.

  Bai Shuyan's eyes flashed, and he leaned forward to catch up again. Amid the nervous shouts of the system, he exchanged dozens of moves with Rong He in just a few breaths.

  "Master Dao, what are you doing?" Rong He avoided his hand deftly. He seemed to enjoy the feeling of chasing, and there was a calm smile on his lips.

  "Give me the book in your hand, it was left to me by the Immortal Lord!"

  "But the whole secret realm belongs to me." Rong He said.

  Bai Shuyan was almost mad at him. He was reciting the mantra silently in his heart. A fire dragon suddenly wrapped around Rong He's wrist. The moment he paused slightly, the book in his hand was knocked out by Bai Shuyan.

  Bai Shuyan turned around neatly and grabbed the book in his hand.

  But before he could be happy, his hand suddenly felt hot, and a corner of the book burned!

  Bai Shuyan's eyes widened in shock, and he immediately mobilized his ice aura to freeze the rapidly rising flames. He asked Rong He angrily: "Why are you burning books?!"

  Ronghe said innocently: "You are only allowed to set the fire, but I am not allowed to set it."

  Before Bai Shu could scold him, he suddenly discovered that the flame was wrapped in ice and had not been extinguished. It was like a flaming lotus leaping in the ice. In the next second, the ice melted and burned even more intensely!

  "I used spiritual fire, but you used heavenly fire!" Bai Shuyan said while frantically trying to put out the fire, gritting his teeth: "Hurry up and put out the fire!"