5.3 - Why are you so obedient when a woman wants to touch you?

"In vain, give it."

  Bai Shuyan raised his head and said dissatisfiedly: "Don't call me Bai...ah wow." A piece of barbecue was stuffed into his mouth.

  It was the hind leg meat of the wood spirit beast Moss Rabbit, roasted to a perfect heat and sizzling with oil.

  Bai Shuyan's eyes lit up after taking a bite.

  The meat of this barbecue is firm, sprinkled with salt and pepper, and the meat is fragrant with the fragrance of grass.

  Although this guy is a bit annoying, his skills are pretty good.

  ...For the sake of the barbecue, I won't bother with him.

  He had a small mouth, but he ate very quickly. He finished a rabbit leg bigger than his face in three mouthfuls, squinting his eyes and licking his lips.

  So Lu Cangyao had just torn off another rabbit leg when he saw him squatting in front of him, tail wagging, staring at the barbecue in his hand.

  Lu Cangyao: "...I'll give you this leg too." He was defeated after looking at the longing eyes for a few seconds.

  Bai Shuyan did not forget the well digger when he was drinking water, and praised him for the first time: "The craftsmanship is good."

  Lu Cangyao curled up the corners of his mouth, "I see you like to eat." He simply gave him the rest of the meat.

  Bai Shuyan ate without raising his head.

  System: "Bah." The barbecue is so cute... No, the host is so delicious...

  A moment later, Lu Cangyao had just finished handling the second rabbit.

  Bai Shuyan raised his head and said, "Meow."

  Lu Cangyao: "..."

  Moss Rabbit was twice his current size, but he was completely eliminated within a few minutes. Lu Cangyao glanced at Bai Shuyan's belly strangely.

  This kitten is petite and well-proportioned. Where did all the meat go?

  ...The only thing that resembles a tiger is that it can eat meat.

  Bai Shuyan urged him eagerly: "Bake it quickly."

  Lu Cangyao looked away and said "tsk". "I'm not a cook."

  Bai Shu said: "Meow Chi..."

  Then Lu Cangyao roasted six of them in a row.

  Bai Shuyan ate very quickly, but not even a trace of oil came to his mouth. His snow-white fur was still clean, and he licked his paws gracefully.

  This is the last day of the trial, and the barrier at the entrance to the secret realm is about to be opened. Lu Cangyao took a Bigu Pill, picked up Bai Shuyan and walked towards the entrance.

  Bai Shu sighed without finishing his words: "It's a pity that this rabbit is too small, just enough to cushion its belly."

  Lu Cangyao thought to himself that he hadn't even had time to take a bite. It's so heartless.

  ...Then you have to let him touch it.

  Lu Cangyao's fingers were long and strong, running along his back as if massaging him, which was quite comfortable.

  Seeing that he was helping with the barbecue, Bai Shuyan mercifully didn't scratch him.

  The cat in his arms was petted and its fur purred.