5.16 - Bai Shuyan: If you are really jealous, can I eat it?

The ice fields in the polar regions are vast and vast. The ice on the ground can be as thick as a hundred feet. Snow has fallen continuously over the years, and the breath has turned into ice. Only a few cold-resistant creatures can survive here.

  The direwolf's shrill howl actually added a touch of life to the pale world.

  Lu Cangyao listened for a moment, smiled at Bai Shuyan, and said, "Wait a moment." After that, he went straight to the source of the sound.

  His figure was ethereal and swift, disappearing into the wind and snow in the blink of an eye. Bai Shuyan stared blankly at the place where his back disappeared.

  "Zizzizi..." The sound of the system running was ringing in his mind, and it was submitting a mission error report to the headquarters.

  The sound seems to be endless, making people feel anxious and unbearable. I don't know how the people above will respond.

  After a long time, the system made a "ding" sound and shouted: "Host! Reply received!"

  "Let's see what you say?" Bai Shuyan urged him slightly nervously.

  After reading it, the system said "Wow", "It actually gave me a lot of points in advance!"

  Bai Shuyan suddenly had a bad feeling, "You said...advance payment?"

  The system said: "Let us stay in this world first, and then you can go back after the protagonist dies. The points spent will be considered as advance payment."

  Bai Shuyan was stunned, "But this is a world with a fantasy background! How many points does this cost?!"

  The system was also aware of this problem and quickly calculated, "It took fifty years... it took a hundred years... it took a thousand years..."

  "Stab, stab, stab—" The calculated result made the system almost burn out with fear, and he cried and said: "How long will it take to earn back so much?"

  "Headquarters said they would give us a 15% discount based on the world's background..." the system said tremblingly: "But it's still a figure we can't afford."

  When Bai Shuyan heard the huge numbers reported by the system, he suddenly felt that the world in front of him had lost its color.

  Although this world of ice and snow was originally pure white, now Bai Shuyan's golden eyes have lost their color. "This is to compensate me until I retire..." he said in a daze.

  The system has begun to cry for the dark future, "I am still a minor in the system, I don't want to keep working to pay off debts."

  When Bai Shuyan felt that life was hopeless, a black spot suddenly appeared in his eyes. Lu Cangyao flew back through the air, his sleeves fluttering in the strong wind.

  The body of a direwolf was carried on his shoulders. It was as huge as the sky and the sun, making him look extraordinarily small. His figure appeared in an instant, and he threw down the prey on his shoulders with a bang. The sound was so loud that the ground trembled, and the ice almost shattered.

  Lu Cangyao landed next to Bai Shuyan and said as if he was taking credit: "This is the fattest wolf king, and the meat is the most delicious."

  Seeing that Bai Shuyan was unhappy, the smile on his lips gradually disappeared. He whispered: "Is it really so difficult to accept?"

  Bai Shuyan came back to his senses, didn't hear what he said clearly, and gave him a questioning look. Seeing the direwolf on the ground, I was a little surprised, "So big? It must be delicious when grilled and eaten."