6.12 - The fruit does taste good...

6.12 - The fruit does taste good - especially when Bai Shuyan feeds it with his own hands.  

  The abduction of Rong He failed again. Bai Shuyan was a little frustrated.

  Ronghe doesn't seem to be against alchemy either. Moreover, Yan Shu died to save him, and his last words were to let him learn alchemy, so he shouldn't be so heartless.

  But Rong He was really hard to figure out, and Bai Shuyan couldn't understand his thoughts at all.

  For example...did this kid tease him?

  In the next few days, every time he and Rong He were refining alchemy together, and when the other person's eyes fell on his hands, he would feel numbness in his hands for no reason, and he had the urge to put his hands behind his back. Fortunately, he always maintained that he was an elder and dealt with various situations calmly, so he didn't appear so unstable.

  After working together like this for three months, one day, several sixth-grade beauty pills were formed in the furnace.

  "Now the success rate of the sixth-grade pill is over 70%." Bai Shuyan picked out the Zhuyan Pill, looked at it, and put it away with satisfaction.

  In the past few months, they have almost accumulated a large basket of elixirs. He took out the Qiankun bag filled with pills, handed it to Rong He and said, "I'll give you these."

  Rong He raised his lips and said, "A single Beauty Pill is worth a fortune. This gift from my uncle is really a heavy gift."

  "I have plenty of pills here, but it's useless to keep them." Bai Shuyan said, "I just want to thank you for helping me."

  Ronghe accepted it without refusing. Bai Shuyan reminded: "There are two spiritual awareness pills that were refined a few days ago."

  "I remember that you have a sky-eating snake named Xiao Yan. If it eats a Spirit Awareness Pill, it can increase its spiritual power by 10%." He asked casually, "How many spirit beasts do you have? The Spirit Awareness Pill is not enough." If so, we can refine a few more."

  "Two are just right," Rong He said.

  He saw Bai Shuyan looking at him, as if he wanted to see Xiao Yan, so he summoned him.

  As soon as Xiao Yan showed his head, he was about to crawl towards Bai Shuyan, but Rong He flicked his head, turned around in a daze, and still wandered persistently towards Bai Shuyan.

  Bai Shuyan touched its head and looked towards Rong He, wondering if the second spiritual beast he mentioned was another sky-eating snake?

  Just when he thought of this, he saw Rong He summoned another little snake. He has the same black body and red eyes as Xiao Yan, but his head is more pointed and looks smaller.

  As soon as his younger brother appeared, Xiao Yan turned around and pounced on him like crazy, but Bai Shuyan quickly held it down. Xiao Yan was obviously stronger than his younger brother, suppressing the new snake like a natural enemy, making it shrink in Rong He's hand and tremble in fear.

  "The two sky-eating snakes can't get close." He reminded Rong He.

  "It's okay, just let it come over." Rong He looked as usual, not nervous.

  Bai Shuyan hesitantly let go of his hand, and Xiao Yan quickly rushed over. Rong Heyouyou stretched out his hand, easily strangled its neck, and held it tightly in his hand. His movements were not gentle, and he was extremely skilled. It seemed that he had done this often.