1.2 - System: Please don't tease your students, host..

Class 7, Grade 2, had a handsome young male teacher. The news spread quickly throughout the school. As soon as the bell rang, many students gathered outside the classroom door, pretending to go to the toilet and looking into the classroom.

  Bai Shuyan put down the chalk and said, "That's it for this class, get out of class is over."

  "goodbye teacher--"

  Bai Shuyan didn't pay attention to the noise in the corridor. The students in the class were very excited, and even shouted loudly and forcefully after class.

  Bai Shuyan hadn't finished packing the textbooks in his hands, and there was already a circle of students around him. Of course, the majority were girls, and they were chattering non-stop. Some asked questions, some asked him to make extra classes, and even asked him about his zodiac sign. Hobby.

  He picked a few and answered them, then refused extracurricular tutoring. Suddenly something occurred to him and he looked towards the back of the classroom, "By the way, here are the class representatives. Why don't you come and communicate with the teacher about your feelings?"

  Several students deliberately booed. When Guan Yi saw Shen Yu approaching the podium, he suddenly said: "Teacher, Shen Yu is at the bottom of the class in math, why should he be the class representative?"

  "Yes, shouldn't the class representative be the one with better grades? He can play a good leading role in our class."

  "Is Student Shen so bad at math?" Bai Shuyan seemed a little surprised.

  "Yes, teacher, you'd better choose someone else."

  Shen Yu couldn't tell clearly what he was thinking when he heard these words. Although he didn't want to be a class representative, he was dismissed from his position. He always felt... He clenched his fists slightly and could only look at Bai Bai silently. In other words, I am waiting for this overly young and handsome teacher to completely draw a line with him.

  "Okay," Bai Shuyan touched his chin, "Since you are my class representative, you can't embarrass me. How about you get me into the top ten in the class next time you take the exam?"

  Shen Yu's eyes widened suddenly and he opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say.

  The chemistry teacher for the next class has already walked to the door.

  Bai Shuyan: "Everyone, please go back to your seats and prepare for the next class."

  The students gathered in front of the podium dispersed, somewhat reluctant to leave. The chemistry teacher who was watching twitched his lips, not knowing whether it was a good thing or a bad thing to find such a handsome teacher to teach.

  "By the way, class representative," Bai Shuyan turned around and said before leaving: "Remember to come to my office when get out of class is over at noon today."

  System: "Shocked! The male high school teacher called the class representative to the office alone because..."

  Bai Shuyan: "...you have been looking at some weird things all day long."

  ·

  Classmate Shen's experience can be said to be a standard counterattack and slap-in-the-face plot.

  His background is actually very complicated. His mother, Zheng Qing, is the eldest daughter of the Zheng Group, and can be said to be a wealthy person, while his father is Zheng Qing's tutor. When Shen Lingfeng was teaching Zheng Qing, he fell in love for a long time, but was firmly opposed by Mr. Shen.