5.2 - Now feral cats have become domestic cat

Bai Shuyan said: "Look at my space ring. Isn't the content in it enough to return your spiritual power?"

  "Your space ring?" Lu Cangyao threw it into the air, caught it, put it on the middle finger of his left hand, and said, "It was ownerless when I picked it up, so it's mine."

  Bai Shu said: "..." I have never seen such a shameless person.

  Since the space ring was recognized by Lu Cangyao with blood, the rust has receded, and the silver ring surface is simple and elegant. He put his spiritual power into it, with a surprised expression on his face.

  Space spiritual weapons are extremely expensive, and ten cubic meters of storage space requires thousands of spiritual coins. And this space ring is so huge that it is even difficult to detect the edges. It is filled with all kinds of medicinal herbs, elixirs and spiritual weapons, and the bookshelves are filled with all kinds of books, including secret techniques, elixirs, and many travel notes.

  Bai Shuyan said proudly: "This is just a storage space I used to have. It's not the best, but it's enough for a low-level spiritual master like you."

  Lu Cangyao was even more shocked and asked, "Do you have anything better?"

  "The others were destroyed in the battle." Bai Shuyan glanced sideways at him, "I can't see that you are quite greedy. Isn't that enough?"

  Lu Cangyao said: "No, I mean...are you really more than the seventh level?"

  He began to reconsider the origin of this cat-shaped spiritual beast.

  "What kind of spiritual beast are you?" He looked at Bai Shuyan inquiringly.

  "Ice type white tiger, divine beast level." Bai Shuyan said.

  The legendary beast above the ninth level...is this little white cat in front of me? Although he knew this was just his imitation, Lu Cangyao couldn't help but laugh.

  Bai Shuyan became angry and said: "Why are you laughing! It's not because you are too weak. If I were to return to your original state, I could suck you into a human being in an instant. Believe it or not!"

  "I believe it." Lu Cangyao suppressed his laughter and said, "So why did you, the big Buddha, choose this small temple like mine?"

  Bai Shuyan told him about his injury, and then said: "My spiritual veins were eroded by fire poison, so I can only close my life in a state of suspended animation and hide in the space ring. I will need to borrow your spiritual energy from now on until Find a way to detoxify."

  "I didn't borrow your spiritual energy in vain. You can awaken me because we are destined. Let's do this. You call me teacher, and I will guide you in your cultivation from now on. Those cultivation resources will be considered as a apprenticeship gift to you."

  His mission this time was to bring Lu Cangyao to the seventh level Spirit Emperor.

  An ancient mythical beast that only exists in legends. If other people knew that they just picked up a ring and met such a big boss, they might immediately accept him as a disciple and worry about not being able to catch up.

  Lu Cangyao was unmoved. He said: "You are now my spiritual beast, and you should use my spiritual energy. Just become a disciple."

  "As for what's in the ring." He raised his eyebrows, feeling quite confident, "It belongs to me now, doesn't it?"

  "Of course, I don't use your things in vain." Lu Cangyao imitated Bai Shuyan's tone and said sincerely: "It's our destiny that you can be contracted by me. Let's do this. You call me master, and I will help you in the future. Detoxify."