2.8 - Being indifferent to your teammates and losing your horse online

Bai Shuyan's pheromones were indeed filled with the power of Alpha, and Feng Yi knew that it was unlikely that he was an Omega. After all, inhibitors can only make Omega disguise as Beta, but I have never heard of pheromones that can make people emit Alpha.

  But he couldn't help but wonder how Bai Shuyan's pheromones smelled so good and never made him feel repelled. This was different from other Alphas.

  As soon as this thought came up, it kept lingering in his mind, making him restless. An indescribable emotion welled up in Feng Yi's heart, which seemed to be a little subtle and indescribable excitement.

  He looked at Bai Shuyan across the bonfire. Bai Shuyan was sitting very close to the fire, with his hands stretched out on the fire, staring at the slender fingertips that were burned red. The dancing flames reflected in his eyes, making those beautifully shaped peach blossom eyes seem to be lit up with a cluster of sparks, eye-catchingly shining, yet unexpectedly warm and soft.

  "Brother Feng, Brother Feng!" Someone next to him called him twice.

  Feng Yi came back to his senses, "What's wrong?"

  The man smiled evilly and said: "Of course we are talking about the Omega across the way. What are you looking at? You haven't heard what I said for a long time."

  He looked in the direction of Feng Yi's gaze and said "oh" meaningfully, "Isn't that Aaron from our team?"

  Feng Yi subconsciously retorted: "I didn't look at him."

  "Then who are you looking at?" The man looked like he knew everything.

  "I'm here!" Feng Yi paused suddenly and coughed, "I'm just in a daze."

  He said to himself Feng Yi, what are you thinking? Even if he is an Omega, what does it have to do with you. What's more, if Bai Shuyan is really an Omega, pretending to be an Alpha, he must have some ulterior motive.

  Feng Yi finally suppressed his slightly restless mood for the time being and attributed it to his exploration and curiosity about secrets.

  ·

  Early the next morning, the five people gathered according to the list of groups and began to implement the preliminary tasks.

  The Tais Forest is vast, with frequent wild beasts, many strange plants, and sometimes thick fog. In order to ensure the safety of students, everyone wears a locator and a rescue device, and there are instructors in the camp monitoring the situation in real time. Bai Shuyan was assigned to the patrol group and walked around the forest with a liaison device to contact people from all walks of life in real time.

  The military has not explored in depth, and there are no unknown dangers inside the forest. Therefore, in this actual battle, the students will be in a relatively safe area on the outside. Bai Shuyan drove a hover car through the branches, paying attention to the positions of the students on the screen. Nothing special happened all morning.

  At noon, Bai Shuyan took out a nutrient solution and drank it. The cold nutrient solution slid down his throat. He smacked his lips dejectedly and complained to the system: "Every day, a bird comes out of my mouth."

  The system disliked him, "Hey, you are so rude."

  Bai Shuyan was about to challenge it, when suddenly there was a beeping alarm sound from his waist, and a red dot was flashing on the screen.

  Bai Shuyan immediately rushed over with all his strength.

  A towering tree in front suddenly broke, and a huge python was swinging wildly, causing the ground to tremble slightly. One Alpha tightly protected Omega and quickly retreated, while the other two Alphas raised their guns and fired continuously to attract its attention.