2.2 - I think you are really suitable for wearing a military uniform

Feng Yi was indeed deliberately provoking.

  Feng Yi's father, General Feng, and Ryan were old enemies, and he despised Ryan from the bottom of his heart. In his mind, Bai Shuyan had followed Ryan for many years and worked for him through life and death. He even rose to a high position at a young age and must have done a lot of disgusting things.

  By this time, Bai Shuyan had already mentally prepared himself, and looking at Feng Yi's look of needing a beating, he actually found it much more pleasing to the eye.

  He thought sympathetically, it would be very difficult for this kid to survive today if he didn't have an awesome father.

  Bai Shuyan stopped looking at him and gave an instruction: "Now, everyone, run around the field thirty times!"

  The First Military Academy in the Imperial Capital is the best military academy in the empire and has trained many outstanding military talents for the empire. The empire's supreme commander, Marshal Kane, and many generals have studied here.

  The military command system is the first choice for military children from prominent families. After graduating from the military academy, outstanding students can be awarded the rank of lieutenant, and then arranged by their families to be thrown into the army for training. They can accumulate military merit much faster than ordinary people. It can be said that what lies before them is a bright road with a bright future.

  Students in the Command Department tend to analyze battle situations and command troops behind the scenes rather than fighting in person on the front lines. In the past, instructors' physical skills classes had much easier requirements for them than those in the Combat Department .

  Bai Shuyan's arrangement was unprecedentedly large, but no one dared to object or complain.

  Even though Alpha was physically strong, after thirty laps of the training ground, most of the people were panting heavily and their legs were weak.

  Sweat was dripping from their bodies, and the strong pheromone smell of a group of Alphas was entangled in the air. It's like someone insisting on sticking to you on a sweltering hot summer day. Smelling the pheromones of other Alphas at close range is like being invaded into the private domain for provocation. This is an unbearable thing for every Alpha. .

  Bai Shuyan was not bothered by this at all. He continued to give instructions: "Start practicing confrontation in pairs."

  Everyone wailed in their hearts.

  This new instructor is a bit too cruel, he doesn't even give anyone a break!

  There are a total of thirty-five people in the command system. If you work in pairs, there will be one person left.

  "You-" Bai Shuyan stretched out his hand and pointed, but the person being pointed had already taken the initiative to stand up before he spoke.

  Feng Yi took a step forward, his eyes eager to try, "Tell the instructor, I am Feng Yi, and I request to conduct a battle practice with you."

  "Very good, come here." Bai Shuyan nodded with satisfaction.

  It seems that although this protagonist is not very obedient, he is quite studious.

  Bai Shuyan glanced at the others, who were divided into groups and quickly took his attention away from them, pretending to concentrate on his own practice.

  Feng Yi was at least 1.95 meters tall and stood straight in front of Bai Shuyan. A comparison of his height made Bai Shuyan so angry that he wanted to scold the system again.