3.8 - I'm sorry, I hit your hair

As he transferred every bit of his inner energy to Yan Changge, Bai Shuyan could clearly feel that his meridians were gradually becoming empty.

  What followed was a dense cold air rising from the ground, wisps of which invaded the body from the acupoints all over the body, like falling into an ice cellar.

  "You have absorbed 70% of my internal energy, and you can use 100% in two days." Bai Shuyan put away the internal energy that was being transmitted.

  He smiled at Yan Changge, with a contented expression, but his raised lips looked a little pale.

  Bai Shuyan lowered his arms that were stretched out in front of him, but Yan Changge stretched out his long arms to catch his retracted hand.

  His slender fingers tightly wrapped his hand, and the temperature in the palm was much higher than his. The moment of contact, the tingling sensation caused by the temperature difference spread through the blood and into the heart.

  Bai Shuyan trembled all over.

  He raised his eyes and looked at Yan Changge, "...what's wrong?"

  "Your hands are very cold." Yan Changge looked at him worriedly, "Now that your internal strength is much thinner than before, I'm afraid it will be difficult to resist the cold air entering your body."

  "It's okay. The remaining internal energy is enough for me to keep out the cold."

  Indeed, even if he only has 30% of his internal strength left, he is still a first-rate master in the arena at this time, and it is not difficult to persist for several months.

  What Bai Shuyan didn't say was that his cold physique created by his martial arts might not be able to withstand such a rapid loss of internal energy. He would suffer a lot in the remaining two days.

  Bai Shuyan couldn't help but feel nostalgic for the softness of his fingertips. He sighed reluctantly in his heart and pulled his hand out.

  But the other party held it tightly.

  A wave of heat rose up in Yan Changge's palm, and he began to activate his internal energy. The heat flowed from the acupuncture points in his palm into the meridians of Bai Shuyan's body, as if the gentle spring breeze caressed the snow, dispelling the coldness that was accumulating in his body.

  Bai Shuyan's whole body was filled with the long-lost warmth, and he almost sighed comfortably.

  Yan Changge kept looking at him attentively. When he saw that his eyebrows softened, he also grabbed it with his other hand.

  "Why don't I just stay here tonight." He said while secretly observing Bai Shuyan's reaction. "Since I have received your inner strength, I can't take advantage of it in vain. Helping you keep out the cold can be considered a small reward."

  Bai Shuyan laughed and said, "It's enough if you rescue me."

  Yan Changge looked like he couldn't forgive his kindness, but he managed to squeeze out a bit of embarrassment, "If you tell the world about this reward, I don't know how many martial arts masters are willing to fight for you, let alone rescue you, even if they go through fire and water." No matter what. I just want to help you alleviate Hanyu's troubles, Shang Jue can't repay you just in case."

  "What's more, such a deep internal force suddenly enters the body, and it is still difficult to use it without adjusting the breath. If I continue to use all the internal force to drive away the cold for both of us, not only can it be quickly absorbed and integrated, but also the understanding and understanding of the new internal force can be increased. Control. This is actually a matter of killing two birds with one stone." He said sincerely: "I, Chad, always feel a little hesitant about this adventure, and I can feel at ease by doing something for you."