6.8 - The system said faintly: Did you have fun playing with the protagonist?

Huo Xiao asked Rong He worriedly: "Although the demon cultivator was injured, he still has the cultivation level of the golden elixir stage. Are you okay?"

  "I'm fine." Rong He looked at her waist, where there was a long wound, "You're injured."

  "It's a minor injury, the bleeding has stopped." Huo Xiao said gloomily: "Junior brother Xie and I were trapped in the maze before we could see the demon cultivator, and then we were plotted by him and passed out. If you hadn't been in time, When the time comes, we will definitely be in trouble."

  She looked at Rong He, her eyes overflowing with gratitude and admiration.

  Rong He turned his eyes slightly and said calmly: "It was Fellow Daoist Yan who saved you."

  Huo Xiao was stunned, and then expressed his gratitude to Bai Shuyan.

  Xie Yufei also bowed to Bai Shuyan and sincerely thanked him.

  Bai Shuyan waved his hand and said with a smile: "I don't dare to take credit. It all depends on fellow Taoist Rong's cooperation with me."

  When Rong He came out this time, besides helping Huo Xiao complete the sect's mission, he had more important things to do, so he would not return to the Yuanhua sect for the time being. Huo Xiao was injured and had to go back with Xie Yufei to hand over the mission. Although he didn't want to be separated from Rong He, he had no choice but to go back reluctantly.

  Bai Shuyan thought this girl was quite cute. After she woke up, she immediately cared about Rong He's situation. It was true love.

  But he really wanted to tell Huo Xiao that Rong He was not a good match! People who have no sense in dealing with him are probably helping him count the money after being sold by him.

  The mission of Lijiacun was completed. For the other three, it was a perfect completion, but for Bai Shuyan...he went round and round and still didn't accomplish anything! All your work is in vain!

  He looked at Rong He and asked him, "What are your plans next?"

  Rong He said: "Travel a bit and prepare the resources for forming pills."

  "You are a sword cultivator, do you think you need to refine your natal flying sword?"

  Yonghe nodded.

  Every sword cultivator needs to refine a natal flying sword. The best time to refine it is to use the elixir fire in the dantian to temper it when forming the elixir. This is more conducive to improving the affinity between the sword cultivator and the natal flying sword.

  Rong He already had signs of forming a pill. Xiao Jingchen has a rich background. In fact, all resources can be prepared for him, but the inheritance of sword cultivation is different from that of law cultivation, which emphasizes the understanding of one's own swordsmanship. Rather than obtaining resources from their master, swordsmen are often more inclined to find opportunities on their own, which is more conducive to perfecting their own swordsmanship.

  Bai Shuyan thought that they had lived and died together now, and Rong He had already let down his guard against him. If he didn't follow him now, it would be worse. So he said that he was also looking for an opportunity to form an elixir. It would be better for two people to go together and take care of each other.

  Under his sincere eyes, Rong He agreed without much thought.

  Bai Shuyan made a comparison secretly in his mind. He said to the system: "You see, making friends is actually the same as trying to please a girlfriend. You are right to spend more money. You see how much his attitude towards me changed after I gave him Ningyun Manna."