Extra: Rong He

Extra: Rong He - "Do you know how long I've been looking forward to this moment?"

  After Rong He regained his memory, his mood naturally became peaceful and clear, and his inner demons quickly dissipated.

  He and Bai Shuyan were the only two people in the secret realm. They didn't need to use the Hunyuan Stone to cover their demonic aura on weekdays. They just kept being demon cultivators openly without paying much attention to them.

  At that time, he was making food for Bai Shuyan in his own kitchen, when he suddenly felt a lightness on his body, and all the evil thoughts in his heart suddenly dissipated.

  Why did he recover so quickly? It was so fast that it made people feel uncomfortable.

  Before any thoughts could arise in his mind, he heard footsteps behind him and Bai Shuyan's faint voice came over, "I saw it, your demonic aura has been dissipated. Don't try to deceive me."

  Ronghe sighed regretfully in his heart. He turned around and said sincerely: "How is that possible? You are overthinking."

  Bai Shuyan looked at him suspiciously and pointed to his ankle, "Can we take down Bizhi now?"

  Ronghe didn't hesitate and took the things directly. Then he turned around and served the dishes neatly, put down his rolled-up sleeves, and laid out a table full of delicacies. "Didn't you say you were tired of eating barbecue and wanted to change your taste? I made a few of your favorite dishes."

  Not just a few dishes, they are all worthy of a luxurious banquet. Monks never pay attention to their appetites, and they are afraid of ingesting impurities when eating things from the mortal world. However, the dishes made by the spiritual beasts and herbs in this secret realm are full of spirit, gentleness and exquisite craftsmanship. Each exquisite dish is delicious. Fragrant.

  The mission was expected to be successful, which was considered an early celebration. Bai Shuyan suddenly felt that his life was complete.

  "Ah, the taste I haven't seen in a long time." He immediately sat down, picked up his chopsticks and took a bite. He couldn't help but sigh: "I have never met anyone who cooks better than Shen Yu."

  "Really? But how do I remember... you once said to Lu Cangyao, 'The food you make is the most delicious I have ever tasted.'" Rong He seemed confused and said: "Then it was Lu Cangyao who made it. It's delicious, but Shen Yu's cooking is delicious."

  Bai Shuyan: "..." It sounds like he is just a smooth-talking scumbag who has coaxed countless people with the same words.

  It seems strange to everyone, but what kind of epic problem is this? ? ?

  Rong He crossed his hands and propped his chin, looking at him with his dark eyes unblinking, waiting patiently for his answer.

  Bai Shuyan turned his brain with great difficulty, looking for almost zero love words for straight men, and finally squeezed out a true and sweet saying: "As long as it is made by you, it is the most delicious."

  In order to prove his sincerity, he even nodded with certainty.

  "Then I should really feel honored." A smile appeared in Rong He's eyes.

  "Yes, yes." Bai Shuyan nodded seriously.

  Yonghe: "Then you should always do tasks with me from now on, so as not to be unable to eat the food made by others."

  Bai Shuyan continued to nod, "Yes, yes... Huh? What does always mean?"

  "We will always be together in this world." He looked at Rong He warily.