6.11 - This guy doesn't look like a fxcking swordsman!

"I will never go to your bed again." Bai Shuyan apologized and prepared to get up.

  Hearing this unexpected answer, Rong He was slightly startled, and then laughed softly.

  Does this count as stealing the chicken but losing the rice?

  He raised his hand and gently pressed on Bai Shuyan's shoulder, and said with a smile: "Uncle, you are welcome. You can use my things as you like."

  Bai Shuyan looked up at him and said seriously: "You don't have to be embarrassed. Although I am your uncle, I will definitely respect your habits."

  Saying that, he was about to get up, but was stopped by the gentle pressure on his shoulders.

  "?" He gave Rong He a questioning look.

  "I'm serious." Rong He looked at Bai Shuyan intently. Under the moonlight, his eyes had a strange tenderness, and he said with a hint: "No matter when, for my uncle... I would like to Sweep the couch to welcome you."

  Under the bright moonlight, this bed seemed to be a corner of the world on its own, and everything shrouded in the halo looked so ethereal and transparent. Rong He leaned forward, as if he had reached half of his body, quietly peeping at the tranquility in front of him. The brocade blue clothes reflected a faint brilliance in the moonlight.

  He watched with satisfaction as the blue light on his sleeves reflected on Bai Shuyan's shoulders, and he suddenly had an impulse in his heart to dye this light-colored uncle with more colors.

  Especially these bright eyes. Rong He thought leisurely, just being looked at by him like this made him feel light all over. If he could really only print his own shadow... wouldn't his bones become crispy?

  But he has always been a patient hunter. Even if he had desires in his heart, he still straightened up slowly and put down the hand on his shoulder. Just when he pulled it back to his side, his fingertips couldn't help but rub it lightly, as if he was savoring the brief touch just now.

  Rong He had always hidden his thoughts very deeply, and there were already twists and turns in his heart while he remained calm. Bai Shuyan was still thinking about the word "sweeping the couch to greet each other" and felt that Rong He's expression was simply too subtle.

  He asked the system: "If I understand correctly, sweeping the couch to welcome someone means welcome?"

  After checking the dictionary, the system affirmed: "That's right."

  "Does that mean he welcomes me to use his bed?" Bai Shuyan complained: "Although the meaning is correct, when used in this situation, this word is really gay."

  The system agreed very much, "I often don't fit in with you because I'm not gay enough.jpg"

  "..." Bai Shuyan shuddered. When he thought about the debts he was struggling with, he felt that he must retreat and keep a healthy distance from the person he was tasked with.

  So he quickly and calmly left the bed as if his butt was on fire.

  "You should rest tonight. I will come back to you tomorrow." He left after saying this.

  Rong He looked at his hurried back and suddenly said in a confused voice: "Uncle Xie treats Junior Brother Xie very well."

  His tone was calm, as if he just said it casually, and you couldn't tell what he was thinking at all.

  Bai Shuyan suddenly became energetic and immediately turned around and responded: "I am his master, so of course I must treat him well. Senior Brother Qingxiu must treat you the same way, right?"