2.5 - Bai Bai, what do you think? It's a good match for us

The host on the field introduced and interviewed everyone, and then came the highlight-the two-person team in the team competition.

  The host said: "In order to balance the strength, this team formation has a principle. The top three players cannot choose each other. Otherwise, they can be paired freely."

  Several people had already begun to look at each other tentatively, trying to gain the upper hand.

  The host continued: "The result of this final is really a coincidence. We only have nine contestants left. After discussion, the competition team decided to add one contestant from the final list."

  Naturally, the ones left behind are all highly capable people, but the quality of the people who have been re-registered cannot be guaranteed. One player raised an objection: "Then who should be chosen to team up with the people who have been re-registered? It doesn't seem fair."

  "If someone is willing, they have the right to choose independently. If not, they will be randomly selected from the two parties." She joked: "After all, sometimes luck is also a part of strength."

  "So is there any player who has a candidate to form a team?"

  Everyone had different thoughts. In silence, Bai Shuyan raised his hand and said, "Me."

  The host originally thought that no one would volunteer, but he was suddenly surprised and said: "Who do you want to choose?"

  Bai Shuyan poked at the system in his mind: "What is the protagonist's name?"

  The system said: "Feng Yi 111."

  When Bai Shuyan said the name, Feng Yi's figure immediately appeared on the screen.

  "Brother Feng!" Luo Mingkai said in disbelief: "It's really you!"

  Feng Yi was still a little confused: "...ah." He actually won the prize.

  "But this contestant was eliminated by you!" According to common sense, he would choose a friend he knows. The host only felt that there was a story to be discovered, and she asked excitedly: "Why did he do this? What about this choice?"

  "Could it be that when you were fighting just now, you realized that his strength was actually very high and it was a pity to be eliminated?"

  As the host asked, the screen began to play the scene of Feng Yi being beaten away.

  Feng Yi: "..." It was almost a public execution.

  Under everyone's curious eyes, Bai Shuyan said: "I like his name. It seems suitable to team up with me."

  host:"......"

  audience:"......"

  Feng Yi: "Pfft."

  After checking their eyes, they were both people with bad names.

  ·

  After the team list is announced, the single match ends. After getting off the field, a group of people gathered around. Some reporters wanted to interview, and some scouts from the live broadcast platform wanted to sign a contract with them. Bai Shuyan and Feng Yi added each other as friends and left immediately.

  Bai Shuyan directly invited Feng Yi to build a training room together. A few seconds later, the two of them appeared together in the center of the flat training room.

  Feng Yi was sure that this was the first time he met Baibai 123 in the game, but whether he was chosen to form a team was really just a coincidence due to the name, as the other party said.