4.3 - Taking something that does not belong to you

4.3 - Taking something that does not belong to you without authorization will cost you your life.

  Yuan Qi has a pure yang destiny that is rare in thousands of years. He has extremely strong yang fire and is born with yin and yang eyes. He is extremely talented and is destined to eat metaphysics.

  However, his pure yang energy can easily attract the covetousness of ghosts and monsters. If he could be sucked cleanly, it would be equivalent to practicing Taoism for three hundred years.

  Bai Shuyan's mission this time is to teach him how to practice mysticism and help him grow. Before he is not strong enough to protect himself, be his master and protector, and help him eradicate the monsters and monsters that come from all walks of life.

  Yuan Qi's side was always exuding traces of yang energy. Bai Shuyan floated to his side, and strands of golden threads stretched towards him.

  His own activities will naturally dissipate and generate yang energy, like an endless yang furnace. Being sucked by Bai Shuyan will not have a negative impact on the body.

  After hearing that Bai Shuyan said that the female ghost had been dealt with, Yuan Qi looked at him with admiration: "Brother Bai, you are so powerful. She is so fierce, and you managed to deal with her so quickly."

  "This is just the weakest resentful ghost," Bai Shuyan threatened him. "There will be ghosts a hundred times more powerful than her who want to eat you in the future. What will you do then?"

  Yuan Qi trembled and looked at him pitifully, "Brother Bai won't protect me?"

  ...Who can resist this?

  Bai Shuyan softened his eyebrows and said, "Of course I will protect you, but you are a man and you have to learn to protect yourself."

  "But I don't know anything." Yuan Qi's face wrinkled up.

  Bai Shuyan: "From now on, you can learn from me and I'll teach you how to protect yourself, okay?"

  "Okay!" Yuan Qi's eyes lit up. "Thank you, Brother Bai!"

  "You still call me brother?" Bai Shuyan said with a smile, "Call me master."

  "Master!" The voice was sweet.

  Finally I have a well-behaved apprentice again. Bai Shuyan was very moved.

  As expected, Li Yan didn't let Yuan Qi come to the table for dinner that night.

  Yuan Qi covered his growling stomach and secretly ate a piece of white rabbit.

  Li Yan's sharp voice came from the living room again: "Yuan Qi, come over and clear the table!"

  Yuan Qi quickly chewed a few times and swallowed the candy in his mouth. "coming."

  He quickly ran to the living room, but Li Yan still thought he was slow and said in a strange way: "Now I can't even ask you to do some work. You want to lie down and be a master and wait for me to serve you. If you don't have that life, don't be pretentious."

  Yuan Qi walked over silently, stood on tiptoe and picked up a large plate.

  After he cleared the table, Li Yan asked him to clean the tables and cabinets at home.

  The little kid held a rag that was bigger than himself and worked silently for a long time.

  Peng Peng was lying on the sofa watching TV. When he wiped the TV cabinet, Peng Peng said impatiently: "Get out of here, don't block me from watching TV."