6.2 - Bai Shuyan: Tasks always have twists and turns

Bai Shuyan failed to recruit a disciple.

  The look on his face was so shocked and lost that even Jamel Xiao glanced at him sideways, as if wondering about his persistence towards Rong He.

  The headmaster coughed and comforted Bai Shu by saying, "Junior brother, since Rong He has chosen Qingxiu, you should choose someone else."

  Bai Shuyan waved his hands, looking a little unhappy, "I think my fate of becoming a disciple has ended today, so that's it, let other senior brothers choose."

  "Disciple is willing to join the sect of Qingbai Taoist Lord!" Someone suddenly spoke from the bottom of the steps, his voice was clear but trembling due to nervousness.

  The person who spoke was Xie Yufei. Thinking that he might have had an unpleasant experience just now, Bai Shuyan was embarrassed to refuse him, so he agreed gently.

  Xie Yufei breathed a sigh of relief, and his face overflowed with joy.

  Several other people were a little regretful. Why didn't they think of bringing it up just now? Qingbai Taojun is extremely talented. He has entered the late Nascent Soul stage at the age of only 200 years old. He is the one among the elders who is most likely to succeed in becoming a god! The most important thing is that he has a gentle temperament and has never had a disciple. If he can become his disciple, all the cultivation resources will be devoted to this only disciple, so he has always been their first choice to become a disciple. Although the handsome Taoist master also has no apprentices, he is cold and taciturn. He is definitely not as easy to get along with as the former!

  Some people encouraged themselves secretly, but in the end they did not dare to stand up. After all, if he is rejected, other Dao Lords may also feel grudges, right?

  After accepting disciples, Xiao Jamchen stood up, asked Rong He a few words, and left with his sword neatly. Ronghe then also sacrificed a flying boat.

  Bai Shuyan could only look at his back sadly.

  Suddenly Rong He turned around and met Bai Shuyan's gaze. The smile on his lips made people feel like spring breeze. He nodded to him gently and said, "Thank you, Mr. Dao, for your love."

  Bai Shuyan stood with his hands behind his hands pretending not to care, and nodded gently, "Just call me uncle."

  God knows his heart was bleeding when he said this.

  "There is something I need to tell my uncle." Rong He chuckled and said, "This disciple has always kept himself clean, but he has never had the bad habit of flirting with women."

  Bai Shuyan: "..." In fact, speaking ill of people to their faces was not his original intention orz

  After saying this, Rong He stepped back and bowed, jumped onto the flying boat, and behaved so thoughtfully that no one could find a single fault.

  Bai Shuyan poked at the system frantically, asking it to check quickly. What happened? The first step of the task failed? !

  The sizzling sound of the system running sounded in his mind. Bai Shuyan was in a daze for a moment. It wasn't until Xie Yufei beside him called out "Master" weakly that he realized that he had left his true disciple alone for a long time.

  He felt a little guilty towards Xie Yufei, so he temporarily put Rong He behind him and dealt with the situation of his new apprentice first.

  As an elder, Bai Shuyan is the master of a peak. The cave is located at the top of Yunji Peak. He likes to be quiet and there is no other person on the peak. The altitude of Yunji Peak is very high, reaching straight into the sky. The top of the mountain is always cold. He opened a cave for Xie Yufei halfway up the mountain for him to move into. He also gave him a Qiankun bag containing many spiritual stones, a mysterious magic weapon, a book of exercises, several bottles of elixirs, and a rather heavy apprenticeship ceremony.