5.9 - Be careful of biting your teeth...my lovely teacher

"Actually, I have always wanted to get a cat, but I haven't met one yet. I didn't expect you to like cats too." Musa looked at Lu Cangyao expectantly, with the joy of seeing something cute in her eyes, and said warmly : "This one of yours is so beautiful, as white as snow."

  Her voice was filled with affection. When Bai Shuyan heard this, he opened his eyes and saw that the smile on her face was facing Lu Cangyao.

  ...Come on, he is just a tool without emotions.

  Lu Cangyao was indifferent to the expectations in her words, with a hint of impatience between his brows. "What's up."

  "I heard that you were seriously injured." Musa said with concern: "Are you missing any healing elixirs? I brought some for you. If you need it, feel free to ask for it."

  She said it, but felt a little embarrassed, and added: "My father asked me to bring it. He is very worried about you."

  Musa is the daughter of Mu Ying, the dean of Leer College. She has a distinguished background and beautiful appearance. She has always been admired and sought after by everyone. However, she is arrogant by nature and only treats Lu Cangyao in a different light. I don't know how many nobles she has offended for Lu Cangyao. The boy's red eyes.

  Bai Shuyan sent a message to Lu Cangyao, as if watching a good show, "This little girl is very nice, she likes you very much."

  Then he was pushed off by Lu Cangyao and said to him: "Sleep in your bed and don't look at her."

  He opened the quilt again and covered him.

  Bai Shuyan's head sank, and his eyesight went dark.

  His face also turned dark. What kind of bad temper does this person have? It's so hard to figure out.

  With a worried look on his face, Musa walked towards the bedroom and said warmly: "How is your injury going?"

  Musa originally thought that Lu Cangyao would invite him into the bedroom, but the other party got out of the bed with long legs, closed the door when he came, and said in a cold voice: "If you have anything to do, go to the living room and talk."

  So Bai Shuyan just struggled to get out from the middle of the quilt, and what he saw was the closed door.

  He couldn't help but complain to the system: "You say he is a dog or not."

  The system humbly asked for advice: "What is a dog?"

  "It's just..." Bai Shuyan racked his brains and found it difficult to explain. He said distressedly: "I can only understand it, but I can't explain it in words. It's just annoying anyway."

  "Oh." The system thought thoughtfully.

  After a while, the system suddenly said: "I found the host!"

  Bai Shuyan: "What did you find?"

  "I found relevant entries." The system looked very serious and eager to learn, and read: "Dog men: refers to those men who have relatively low moral cultivation, behave ridiculously, and like to go out to hook up with others."

  The system continued: "It is a neutral word. If the tone is cold and hard, it expresses blame and dissatisfaction. If the tone is close, it means blame, or it is a flirtatious term of endearment."

  Bai Shuyan: "?" Why does it feel weird?

  He asked in confusion: "What's the explanation? Where did you read it?"