1.11 - If they happen to be caught red-handed by grandpa...

Shen Yu quickly changed the subject and asked him, "Have you been drinking?"

  "I just had a few drinks, so I'm not drunk. Do you smell bad?" Bai Shuyan stood up and said, "I'm going to take a bath. If you've finished your homework, wash up and go to bed."

  The weather in early June was very sultry. After taking a shower, Bai Shuyan didn't bother to wipe his hair and walked straight out. Drops of water dripped as he walked, and the collar of his pajamas was soaked.

  Shen Yu sat on the bed and looked at him. Seeing this, he took the initiative and said, "Teacher, let me help you dry your hair."

  "Okay, thank you." Bai Shuyan sat down in front of him and said, "Do you have anything to say to me?"

  Shen Yu asked: "Did you go out with... Zheng Yuli today?"

  Bai Shuyan didn't think too much, "It was him and several of his friends who were all knocked unconscious by me, haha."

  The movements of Shen Yu's hands gradually slowed down. After a while, he said, "Teacher, can you just ignore him from now on? He is not a good person."

  "Don't worry, there won't be a next time."

  Bai Shuyan also reminded him: "I know he is not a good person, so you should be careful about him."

  Shen Yu said "hmm" and felt relieved after hearing his words. He cheered up again and wiped his hair dry.

  Bai Shuyan was wiped drowsy by him, "No, I have to go to bed first. You can go to sleep too. The college entrance examination is coming soon. You need to recharge your batteries during this time."

  "I'm a little nervous and can't sleep." Shen Yu didn't move.

  "Are you afraid that you won't do well in the exam? Just calm down and it will be fine with your level."

  Shen Yu hugged the blanket and looked at him eagerly, "Then can I stay here to sleep tonight?"

  This boy has always been mature and rarely shows his age-appropriate side like this. Bai Shuyan even found it a bit strange.

  "Then you can sleep here tonight."

  After turning off the lights and lying on the bed, Bai Shuyan chatted with him: "Have you ever thought about what major to major in university?"

  Shen Yu muttered: "Computer or financial mathematics. How about you, teacher?"

  "I'll just take the math test." Bai Shuyan also took the test casually.

  In fact, he only needs to wait until Shen Yu takes over the Zheng Group and grows into a qualified president, then he can retire.

  In short, this task can be summarized as "the path to the growth of a generation of hegemony".

  While chatting, Bai Shuyan gradually fell asleep.

  In the darkness, Shen Yu turned his head sideways, and the moonlight shone through the gap between the curtains on Bai Shuyan's face. Shen Yu stared at his side face and moved slightly closer involuntarily. His eyes fell directly on Bai Shuyan's lips, and he felt his heart beating surprisingly loudly.

  After a long time, reason finally prevailed over emotion. He turned his back and tried to calm down the surging desire in his heart.

  The next night, at the same time, Shen Yu came again holding a pillow.

  System: "With your terrible sleeping appearance, I still have the courage to come again after sleeping with you for one night. I really admire the protagonist."