4.13 - System: You are very much like that female ghost now

4.13 - System: You are very much like that female ghost now, who makes a living by absorbing people's yang energy.

  Bai Shuyan habitually held his Yuan back and prayed.

  Over the past year, Yuan Qi has been carefully encroaching on the space around him, and he has gradually become accustomed to such close contact.

  Being able to hold hands anytime and anywhere makes them a couple, right? Yuan Qi thought to himself, teasing himself to raise the corners of his lips.

  After the program on the stage was performed, the host began to read the closing words. People in the audience also began to get up and leave one after another.

  When the audience was almost gone, all the actors started taking photos on stage together.

  Bai Shuyan and Yuan Qi had just walked out of the auditorium when their footsteps suddenly stopped.

  He asked Yuan Qi: "Do you feel it?"

  Yuan Qi said: "It seems like there is a yin energy swirling around."

  Something's not quite right. Bai Shuyan glanced around and said, "Go back and take a look."

  All the actors and behind-the-scenes staff have gathered on the stage in the auditorium. The photographer set up a tripod under the stage and took many photos.

  "How was the shooting? Let me take a look." Zhou Xiqing stood in the middle, holding up her skirt and walking off the stage.

  Everyone was immersed in the joy of the perfect ending of the party. Above them, invisible to their naked eyes, the diffuse black air was gradually gathering on the stage.

  "Zhou Xiqing! Don't move!"

  The huddled crowd suddenly heard a clear shout, and then a figure rushed over from the gate quickly.

  The door of the auditorium was far away from the stage at both ends. He was very fast and jumped down several large steps in quick succession.

  "Damn it. Is that guy flying?" The person who noticed this scene said in surprise.

  "Are you going to confess your feelings to the minister?" As soon as these words were spoken, a scream suddenly pierced the air.

  The sharpness of the voice made everyone tremble.

  They followed the source of the sound. There was no shadow of Zhou Xiqing, only the red curtain was swaying.

  "Xiqing? Did you fall?" Student Council President Qi Ruiming walked towards the stairs on the side of the stage.

  "Don't go there!" Under the surprised gazes of everyone, Yuan Qi put his hand on the edge of the stage and jumped onto the high stage.

  "My little brother at noon! You're so awesome..." Ma Yixue still had the last word in her mouth. A gust of wind blew past her eyes, and Yuan Qi's figure quickly rushed behind Qi Ruiming.

  All this happened in a flash of lightning, and no one reacted. They only heard a series of heart-wrenching "creeps" in their ears, followed by a loud "bang", and everyone on the stage was stunned. Felt a tremor.

  The curtain fell down for some reason, dragging an iron frame above the stage and slamming it to the ground. The dust raised covered the outlines of Yuan Qi and Qi Ruiming.

  "Ah——" Many girls screamed in panic.

  In public, with surveillance everywhere, Bai Shuyan could only find a hidden place to exchange his soul body. When he quickly floated to the stage, he only saw two figures lying on the ground. He didn't know whether he was injured or not.