1.9 - Don't worry, I won't let you fall again

After a day of shopping, we decided to have dinner at a famous mutton-shabu restaurant.

  City B's copper pot shabu-shabu uses water as the bottom of the pot. The most classic ingredients are fermented bean curd, chive sauce, and sesame sauce. Shen Yu helped Bai Shuyan mix a plate and handed it to him. The two started chatting while eating.

  Bai Shuyan was actually worried that the previous incident would leave a shadow on Shen Yu, especially since it was causing so much trouble now, so he asked him: "Have you been recognized by anyone now that the video was posted online?"

  "I kept sitting on the ground with my head down, and with my back to the light, no one could recognize me."

  "Moreover," Shen Yu said nervously: "Actually, the Zheng family is very powerful and can solve problems quickly. Teacher, you must be very troubled now, and you don't have a job, so why not..."

  Before he could finish speaking, Bai Shuyan interrupted him: "It doesn't matter at all. As long as I wear a mask, no one will recognize me. I believe the matter will calm down soon. As for work, you don't have to worry. I am now preparing for the postgraduate entrance examination and want to continue my studies."

  Shen Yu's eyes lit up, "Teacher, which school do you want to go to?"

  "Big B."

  "I also want to go to University B." Shen Yu said immediately.

  Bai Shuyan smiled and said, "You are now in your third year of high school. After the college entrance examination next June, you will go to school ahead of me."

  "Then let's work hard together."

  Shen Yu: "Okay!" After hearing that Bai Shuyan was going to be admitted to B University, he seemed a little excited, with a smile on his lips.

  After dinner, the two of them walked out of the private room. On the way, the system asked him: "When did you decide to take the postgraduate entrance examination? Why didn't I know."

  Bai Shuyan said: "Isn't this a reason to motivate Shen Yu? There is also a chance to make an appointment to study together in the library, and I can continue to give him extra lessons."

  System: "I wrongly blamed you before. It seems that although you have no ambition, you are still very serious and organized in your tasks."

  "When did you have the opportunity to blame me wrongly? Haven't I always been so dedicated..."

  He was busy chatting, but he didn't see a puddle of sauce spread under his feet. He slipped and fell over.

  The sound is still very loud.

  Bai Shuyan: "..." Fortunately, there was no one in the corridor.

  "Are you okay?" Shen Yu quickly stepped forward to help him.

  Bai Shuyan used his strength to get up and barely restrained the urge to grin, "It's okay."

  "Are you really not injured?" Shen Yu didn't believe it and stared at him closely.

  "It's okay. Look, I fell on my down jacket." He likes to sweat when eating hot pot, so he took off his down jacket and held it in his hand. He just happened to fall on it, and now there was a large stain on the hem of the jacket.

  When checking out, because of his fall, the bill was waived.

  Bai Shuyan said: "It seems that my fall was not in vain."

  Shen Yu was scared to death by him. When he heard that he was still joking, he said dullly: "No amount of money can buy you this fall."

  Bai Shuyan: "Be careful next time, be careful next time."