1.13 - I wonder what kind of girlfriend the teacher will have

After Bai Shuyan left the Zheng family, he rented a house near University B and observed Shen Yu's situation while taking the postgraduate entrance examination. After that incident, he never contacted Shen Yu, and he didn't even tell him about the graduate interview at University B.

  After all, he had been working hard for so many years, and suddenly having such an affair with his students was completely unsafe. He was very upset for a while, so he wanted to wait for some time before they forgot about each other.

  But in fact, Shen Yu not only couldn't forget it, but even dreamed about it repeatedly.

  The dream is full of scenes that have been dreamed of for a long time, and all the details are clear.

  Under him, Bai Shuyan's eyes were flushed, and his figure was deeply reflected in his eyes, shrouded in a looming layer of mist, lingering and focused.

  After waking up from the dream, he did not dare to take the initiative to find Bai Shuyan. He originally planned to slowly express his feelings to Bai Shuyan after college, boiling the frog in warm water to let him adapt, but now he is afraid of being shunned by Bai Shuyan.

  Shen Yu had been paying attention to Bai Shuyan silently and privately, and when he found out that he was admitted to University B as agreed, he could hardly contain his desire to see him.

  This day came soon, but Shen Yu didn't expect that meeting him again would be in this form.

  This is a class taught by a famous old professor in the Department of Mathematics of University B. There are still ten minutes left before class starts, and the large classroom of 150 people is already full.

  The old professor stepped on the class bell and walked in, followed by a handsome young man.

  He smiled and said: "Hello everyone, I am your graduate student, and I will be the teaching assistant for this course from now on."

  After class, when Shen Yu wanted to go find Bai Shuyan, people were already gathering around him, shouting "Teacher Assistant, Teacher Assistant" incessantly.

  Shen Yu: ...This scene seems a bit familiar.

  Bai Shuyan put away his homework, answered the endless questions around him, and then got out.

  As he gradually walked in, Shen Yu couldn't help but become more and more nervous and stiff.

  Bai Shuyan: "Why do you look at me like this and don't recognize me?"

  "No......"

  Shen Yu greeted him as naturally as possible, "Long time no see."

  Bai Shuyan and Shen Yu were walking side by side on the campus avenue and asked him, "How does it feel like to live in college?"

  Shen Yu: "I am much freer than before."

  Bai Shuyan made a joke: "I see that your grades have always been the first in the department, and you have been using the bookmarks I gave you?"

  "Yes." Shen Yu also raised the corners of his lips.

  Bai Shuyan's behavior seemed to be no different from before, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

  After Shen Yu went to college, he joined the Zheng Group as an intern, and soon showed his outstanding abilities. Now Zheng Yuli is not favored by Mr. Zheng. Shen Yu has gained a foothold with great strength, and many shareholders are watching the relationship between the two. game.