2.7 - Could it be... that he was actually taking an inhibitor?

The location of this final practical assessment is on Taisi Star.

  Tes is a recently developed planet, 80% of which is forest, and an expedition team discovered a large amount of ambrosia inside. Tensaccharis is an important material for making pheromone inhibitors. Due to the high cost of cultivation, the price of inhibitors remains high. After discovering this natural forest of Tensulata, the government immediately invested in building a military base on the planet Tes.

  More than fifty years ago, the Empire launched an Omega human rights revolution, calling on Omegas to obtain their due reproductive rights, marital autonomy, career choice, etc. Nowadays, society has fewer and fewer restrictions on Omegas. Since the government opened the legal sales channels for pheromone inhibitors, adult Omegas can no longer be troubled by pheromones and estrus, and can be more free as long as they regularly purchase inhibitors and register in real time. to participate in various social activities. For example, the medical major in military academies has already abolished gender restrictions in enrollment.

  The starship landed on Theis, and students from different classes landed in an orderly manner under the instructor's instructions. The new military base is still under construction. In order to train the students' ability to survive in the wild, everyone carries equipment and sets up camp on the spot.

  Bai Shuyan was the last instructor to leave the cabin. He jumped onto the soft lawn in two steps along the exit passage, and then shouted to the hatch a few meters high: "Everyone, come out, be careful where you step."

  An Alpha not far away burst out laughing, "What's going on? Instructor Bai is coaxing the child?"

  Someone laughed at him: "You are stupid, this is the Omega class of the medical school."

  A petite Omega walked out of the warship hatch. She looked at the height and seemed a little nervous.

  Bai Shuyan looked up and said to her, "If you have any difficulty, just throw the bag to me first."

  For someone who doesn't exercise often, the military equipment bag is indeed very heavy. She hesitated and threw the bag down.

  Bai Shuyan caught it easily.

  She carefully walked down the passage and smiled shyly when she took back the backpack from Bai Shuyan, "Thank you, instructor."

  The Alphas who were setting up tents nearby stopped what they were doing and looked up at the hatch in a particularly uniform manner.

  The envious comments reached Bai Shuyan's ears:

  "Oh my god, why is the instructor of the Omega class this year an Alpha? Weren't they all Betas before?"

  "There are thirty Omegas in one class. I have never seen so many Omegas at the same time... This instructor is so cool!"

  "..." Bai Shuyan: No.

  In fact, he felt that the principal was discriminating against him because he was sick :)

  I really want to emphasize that he just has a pheromone disorder, not an incompetent person!

  Bai Shuyan stood at the bottom of the passage, occasionally helping people pick up their backpacks. Those who were braver could run down by themselves. Some of them were a little afraid of heights, so he comforted them softly: "Don't be nervous, I will catch you below."

  Compared with the strong sense of aggression of most Alphas, he is slightly cooler and has a gentle voice, making Omegas who are close to him feel safer.