1.3 - Extracurricular tutoring is necessary

After Shen Yu finished eating, he threw away the trash and sat on the stool to wait for him to speak.

  "Actually, I've seen your performance record. Your high school entrance examination scores were very good, but your scores have been declining since you entered high school. Is it because you can't adapt to the learning rhythm of high school, or are there other difficulties?"

  As an experienced people's teacher, I not only have to teach and learn, but also help students in daily life. Of course, having in-depth conversations is the first step to shorten the distance.

  "Yes...I don't quite adapt to the rhythm of high school."

  In fact, it is not that Shen Yu has never tried to ask the teacher for help, but the head teacher obviously turned a blind eye to what happened in the class. What can the classroom teacher change? His parents cannot come to the school to communicate, and they can only spend the past two years on their own.

  The boy sat there in silence, as if licking his wounds alone in the shadows.

  Protagonist, protagonist, you are always so awkward.

  Bai Shuyan sighed and suddenly reached out to rub his head. His hair was so soft, why was he so stubborn?

  "Since this is the case, it's not okay to continue like this. Don't let the teacher down."

  Feeling the warm touch on his head, Shen Yu suddenly felt aggrieved for some reason and suppressed a sentence: "I'm not good at math anyway."

  You should just follow other people, since I am so popular, why waste your time on me.

  What the boy didn't know was that these willful words came out with a hint of adolescent hoarseness, almost like coquettishness.

  Bai Shuyan rubbed his hair harder, turning the half-long hair into a complete mess.

  "Now you are questioning whether my teaching level is good or not. Let's do this, you go to my house this weekend and I will give you tutoring."

  Shen Yu's heart suddenly surged with complicated emotions. He really wanted to agree immediately, but he had to work part-time and had no time. Also, "I don't have money for tutoring."

  Bai Shuyan laughed and said, "Who said I want your money? The Education Bureau does not allow teachers to make up lessons for a fee in private. Do you want me to be reported?"

  Shen Yu refused again. He had no reason to refuse, let alone wanted to refuse.

  Saturday arrived in a blink of an eye.

  Bai Shuyan rented a two-bedroom house near the school. At seven o'clock in the morning, Shen Yu arrived at the door according to the address he gave him, and knocked on the door with some inexplicable anxiety.

  "Here we come." After a while, the door was opened. Bai Shuyan was standing at the door, wearing pajamas, as if he had just gotten out of bed, his hair was a mess, and there were a few naughty hairs standing on top of his head.

  "Is it already seven o'clock? Sorry, I accidentally overslept." He yawned lazily, with tears overflowing from his eyes, as if filled with hazy mist.

  Shen Yu felt as if his heart was burned by the tears. He looked away unnaturally and said, "Good morning, teacher."

  "Good morning, please wait for me first." Bai Shuyan went back to the house and took twenty yuan. "There is a breakfast shop downstairs. Please help me go down and buy eight steamed buns and two bowls of tofu."