6.16 - He casually shook the book that Bai Shuyan had coveted ...

6.16 - He casually shook the book that Bai Shuyan had coveted, and said with a chuckle: "This is the one I have." 

  "Daojun wants to find fellow Taoist Xie..." He Lianrong smiled slowly.

  Bai Shuyan was a little nervous in her heart, wondering if he might have been plotting against her. He asked: "Why are you the only one here?"

  "I didn't pay much attention..." He Lianrong showed a thoughtful expression, and his tone was so slow that you wanted to punch him.

  Bai Shuyan waited patiently for a long time before hearing the man say slowly: "Just now, someone discovered something in the back hall. Everyone went to see it. I guess Fellow Taoist Xie also went there."

  The system sensed Xie Yufei's position and said, "He didn't lie."

  Bai Shuyan: "..." He was almost led into a ditch by this man. Why is he anxious? There is obviously a system.

  "Then why don't you go?" he asked him slightly angrily.

  He Lianrong looked at the high platform and said calmly: "I want to see what's inside."

  After finding Bai Shuyan, of course there is no need to follow Xie Yufei anymore. If Xie Yufei lingered in front of him for a while longer, he couldn't guarantee that... he could be left to act coquettishly with Bai Shuyan safely.

  "Senior Brother, won't you be in danger?" Bai Shuyan also looked up with some worry.

  "No." Rong He was very happy that he could ask him, and answered very positively this time: "There should be a kind of heart-asking formation engraved on the dark box. As long as the Taoist Taoist Master Qingxin asks clearly, he can break free from the constraints. "

  "That's good." Bai Shuyan felt relieved.

  What he didn't realize was that even though Yong He's identity was fake, he was subconsciously believing what he said.

  After a while, Xiao Jingchen woke up and took out a palm-sized stone token. He stepped down from the high platform and said to Bai Shu, "This is a sword-testing stone that can be used to sharpen your sword energy."

  Bai Shuyan smiled and said, "Congratulations to senior brother."

  "Thank you." Xiao Jingchen nodded. He was a sword fanatic. At this time, with Bai Shuyan's help, he got the sword test stone, and his expression was softer than ever before.

  Bai Shuyan actually saw him smile slightly, and then quickly returned to the straight corners of his lips. If you die young, this is the flowering of stones.

  However, before he could finish being surprised, he saw that he seemed to be sizing up He Lianrong, and his heart suddenly tightened.

  Yonghe used the Hunyuan Stone to completely eliminate the evil spirit, so it stands to reason that no one would be able to detect his disguise. But he always thought that although the sword cultivator was heartless, he was an intuitive creature. When he felt guilty, he felt that there seemed to be suspicion in Xiao Jamchen's eyes.

  Xiao Jingchen hates demon cultivators the most. I don't know what he thinks of Rong He, but looking at his face that was as tense as ice when he mentioned Rong He, he probably wants to clean up the family immediately.

  If he was really discovered, how could he save his life from Jamel Xiao?

  So Bai Shuyan immediately said: "Senior brother, my apprentice is in the back hall. I will go to the back hall first to take a look."