3.7 - A little angry

"...You won't be scared, right?"

  Yan Changge's face was really ugly.

  Bai Shuyan said nonchalantly, "I'm just kidding." He was like a naughty adult who used ghost stories to scare children into tears. He didn't know how to coax them back, "Actually, we have the same father and mother, so it's not that exaggerated."

  "I'm not scared." Yan Changge whispered: "I just think... you must have had a hard time in the past."

  Bai Shuyan said: "It's all over anyway. It's just a kind of experience as you said, otherwise I wouldn't be so good at martial arts now."

  Yan Changge stared at him deeply. There was a careless smile on Bai Shuyan's lips. He really didn't take these things to heart.

  But Yan Changge knew that the shadow brought by Si Qingjiao on him had not passed yet.

  He should have been free and happy, instead of being locked up in this land by those so-called righteous people who regarded him as a demon that everyone could kill. He should not have stepped on this thousand-year-old cold jade that covered the ground. , condensing the meridians like a monster, and suffering from severe cold all the time.

  "Where do you want to go after you go out? Is there anything you want to do?" Yan Changge asked him warmly.

  "I haven't thought about where to go, but there is something I have always wanted to do."

  "I want to recruit a disciple to inherit my skills." Bai Shuyan looked at him with a smile, "What do you think of me as your teacher?"

  Yan Changge was silent for a moment, and then he suddenly said: "You just said that you just became an adult five years ago."

  "Yes what's the matter."

  "Then you are twenty-three years old this year." Yan Changge said, "But I am twenty-five."

  "..." Bai Shuyan held back a sentence: "Who said you can't accept people older than yourself as your disciples? My skills are not enough to start a sect and recruit many disciples."

  Yan Changge sincerely suggested to him: "After we go out, you can accept a younger disciple who is easy to mold."

  "I'm already a little late, so let's forget it." He refused politely and simply.

  Bai Shuyan: "..." You are the first one who dares to reject my protagonist.

  System: "Hahahahaha."

  Bai Shuyan said: "?" So what is the use of him bringing the system? Are you laughing at him?

  Bai Shuyan fell into the depression of failing to recruit a disciple for the first time.

  During this period, Yan Changge turned over the lock ring and studied it for a long time, but still couldn't find the mechanism interface.

  ·

  Yan Changge knew that with his current level, he could not unlock the lock on Bai Shuyan's foot, so he could only go out and look for a way out.

  The No. 1 Village in the World occupies a vast area, with many treasures and pavilions, and numerous guard agencies. Every night, he would take advantage of the dead of night to sneak into various places where there might be clues to see if there were any agency drawings left by Shi Gu.

  He also took great risks to sneak into Li Shaoyuan's study and observed him for five consecutive nights. He perfected his stealth and breath-holding skills. He even followed him to his bedroom where he fell asleep and rummaged through his clothes.