5.15 - Now you can even turn over and be my master

This was an intimate contact that made Lu Cangyao think about it day and night. The lips suddenly touched each other, and he felt that the touch was incredibly soft, as if he would bleed if he sucked lightly.

  He held Bai Shuyan's lips and kissed her gently, as if he was tasting delicious food, and biting it gently as if he couldn't bear it. After a moment, he gently opened Bai Shuyan's teeth.

  "!" Bai Shuyan's eyes widened in shock, and he quickly backed away a second before Lu Cangyao penetrated deeply. He never expected that a silver thread suddenly fell in front of his eyes.

  Lu Cangyao did not stop his retreat. He reached out to wipe Bai Shuyan's lips, but Bai Shuyan slapped him away.

  Bai Shuyan said angrily: "You are looking for death!"

  The area on his lips that had been bitten by the other party was numb. He raised his hand and wiped his mouth fiercely, his golden eyes glaring at Lu Cangyao burning with anger.

  But his lips were bright red, and there was a thin blush on his face. Not only was his angry look not intimidating, it even made people... want to bully him.

  Lu Cangyao Shiran took back the hand that was slapped away by him, scraped the corners of his smiling lips, and even stuck out his tongue to lick it, which was quite a bit unfinished.

  "We have a contract. What will you do if I die?" He said leisurely: "So why would I rashly seek death? If I die, I must die for my love with you."

  His eyes slid past Bai Shuyan's lips that were trembling with anger, and fell on his neck. When Bai Shuyan stepped back, he took off the button, leaving the collar open, revealing his delicate collarbone.

  Bai Shuyan was numbed by his substantial gaze, and then she realized that he had pulled the button open.

  "..." He finally saw that when Lu Cangyao kept his mouth shut, he would be dishonest in his hands.

  Under Lu Cangyao's pityful gaze, he transformed into a new button and hid his fair neck again. She glared at him and said, "Are you confessing your love? I think you are acting like a hooligan."

  Lu Cangyao opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by his next words, "No matter what, there is no possibility between us, so please stop this idea."

  He has no time to stay in this world for a long time. When Lu Cangyao reaches another level, he will leave immediately. No matter what kind of promises he makes and how strong the relationship is, they will only be empty words and phantoms.

  Lu Cangyao closed his mouth and let him spit out his words in succession. To sum up, he simply rejected him.

  "I'll pretend that you didn't say what you said today, and I didn't hear it either. We still maintain a normal teacher-student relationship." Bai Shuyan paused, then reluctantly said: "You have to say it's a master-pet relationship. "

  Lu Cangyao was just joking to tease him when he said he treated him as a pet. Bai Shuyan had always been disdainful of this statement.

  But at this time, I don't know whether he felt sorry for Lu Cangyao and wanted to compensate him or what, but he actually mentioned this on his own initiative.

  What Bai Shuyan thought was a concession not only failed to appease Lu Cangyao, but instead made him angry.

  "I just made you resist like that, and you can even admit such a relationship against your will?" Lu Cangyao said with a confused expression.