2.15 - They hugged each other and fell straight down like meteors

Charles came over with the injection and said hypocritically: "Major Bai, don't blame me. I dare not disobey the general's orders."

  "I understand." Bai Shuyan smiled at him, "Everyone has their own difficulties. I don't blame you."

  Charles: "..." His reaction seemed to be different from what he expected.

  "I guess you won't use my body right away? I just hope you won't let me leave in too much pain."

  "You can rest assured about this," Charles injected the injection into Bai Shuyan's body and said, "I am very experienced and will never let you feel any pain."

  Bai Shuyan looked at him leisurely, "Then I want to thank you first."

  System: "...Host, you still have time to chat with him!"

  Bai Shuyan comforted the system in his heart: "He's just cannon fodder anyway, don't take it to heart."

  The system couldn't bear the grievance and said eagerly: "We can't let him go anyway!"

  The effect of the medicine took effect, and Bai Shuyan quickly fell into darkness again.

  He didn't know how long he had been asleep. Except for Charles and Ryan, he saw no one else. Everything he could see was the cold white color of the laboratory. And when he woke up again in a daze, he heard a rapid siren coming from outside the laboratory.

  The door of the laboratory was closed, and it was difficult to see clearly what was happening outside, but Bai Shuyan was still in high spirits.

  With a "beep" sound, the coded door suddenly opened, and Charles walked in in a panic. He immediately rushed to the experimental table, opened a medical safe, and began to quickly fill it with miscellaneous things.

  After loading the things, he held the box in his arms with one hand and pushed Bai Shuyan's bed out with the other hand.

  Bai Shuyan: "...can you push it more steadily? I feel like I'm in pain right now."

  "Shut up!" Charles led him out of the laboratory in panic, and a doctor happened to walk in front of him, covering his face as tightly as Charles.

  Charles immediately called him: "Come here and help me push the bed, we need to move the location immediately!"

  After hearing this, the man walked over in a few steps, looked down at Bai Shuyan, and said in a low voice, "What's wrong with him?"

  "They are experimental subjects!" Charles said impatiently: "I tell you to do it quickly. Why are you standing there stupidly? Are you waiting to be caught by the military!"

  Charles wanted to push his shoulder, but the man stepped forward, stretched out his hand and patted him gently.

  "You..." Charles' eyes widened in shock and he fell down leaning on the operating bed.

  The man kicked him off the bed, causing him to lie on top of Bai Shuyan.

  Feng Yi pulled off his mask, revealing his handsome face. While untying Bai Shuyan, he said, "Bai Bai, did my appearance make you feel like you were saved?"

  "I almost thought you wouldn't come." Bai Shuyan almost thought he had to change laboratories and find a way to save himself.

  "This is an edge planet, and it's difficult to locate." Feng Yi came over and circled around him, and asked him nervously: "I'm late, are you okay?"

  "I'm fine, it's him who's in trouble." Bai Shuyan jumped out of bed and punched Charles awake, "Open your box!"

  Charles was dizzy and said: "What, what are you doing..."