2.11 - Isn't it just to pickle me up?

"Pfft——" One person squirted out a mouthful of water and laughed loudly: "Brother Feng is still awesome.

  Several people around him laughed, thinking he was joking.

  Feng Yi didn't smile. As soon as those words were spoken, an impulse suddenly surged in his heart.

  This surging desire took over his heart, prompting him to stand up and walk towards the place where his heart was.

  ·

  After Bai Shuyan injected the medicine, he slept until the evening of the next day before slowly waking up.

  He struggled to sit up from the medical cabin, feeling groggy and weak, as if he had just had a high fever.

  Ariel stood far away opposite the laboratory, still smelling the rich pheromone scent on Bai Shuyan's body.

  Ariel said: "Instructor Bai, your situation has basically stabilized now. There is a portable physical monitor on the table next to you. If you put it on your body, I can remotely observe your body changes in real time. You Go back and have a good rest."

  Bai Shuyan thanked her, and seeing that she was avoiding him, he quickly left the school medical research building.

  His legs were still a little weak even when he walked, so he called a hovercar on campus and drove back to his dormitory. As soon as he opened the dormitory door, he went straight to the bed and lay down.

  The side effects of this medicine are really severe. He was still a little dizzy and his limbs were sore. As soon as he lay on the bed, he just wanted to fall asleep quickly and get over this unpleasant side effect.

  Who knew that there was a sudden knock on the door at this moment.

  Bai Shuyan said: "..." No matter who it was, he began to hate this person.

  The person at the door was still knocking persistently, so Bai Shuyan had no choice but to open the door with his weak body.

  As soon as the door opened, a person quickly stepped in. Before Bai Shuyan could recover, Feng Yi held his shoulder and pressed him against the door.

  What is the protagonist doing? Bai Shuyan was startled by this sudden movement. He raised his head and saw Feng Yi's black eyes looking at him intently.

  Bai Shuyan said in shock: "What are you doing?"

  Feng Yi has a pair of extremely dark and deep eyes, which are always lazy, like a big cat taking a nap, but when he stares at someone closely, he is like a wild leopard, full of threat and explosive power.

  At this time, Bai Shuyan was the prey that was held tightly under his claws.

  Bai Shuyan was stared at with fury.

  This isn't meant to hit him. In his current state of fighting against Wu Zha, he can't defeat Feng Yi.

  "Assault on the instructor, the following offense, do you want to put him in solitary confinement?"

  Bai Shuyan warned him with wide eyes, but he was so weak that he had no confidence in what he said.

  Feng Yi felt that he was like a small beast being held down, showing his teeth and claws but showing no deterrent effect. He smiled and said: "Why do you look like an Omega today? You are so soft."

  ...Are you really calling him a sissy this time? Bai Shuyan really couldn't bear it, so he punched Feng Yi's handsome face.

  Feng Yi was struck by his fist and felt a pain in the corner of his mouth. He turned sideways and grabbed the wrist he waved towards him, pulling him around and turning him around.