3.2 - As a demon sect leader, isn't it a bit too considerate?

Yan Changge thought of how he was dressed at that time and thought that the leader of the Demon Cult might have some special hobbies.

  In short, there must be an unspeakable hidden secret. If he encountered such a situation, it was impossible to say that the other party had the intention to kill and silence him.

  Yan Changge pretended to be at a loss and said, "I really can't remember. I would like to ask senior to give me a few pointers."

  Bai Shuyan didn't care, "Forget it."

  He seemed to have finally lost interest in Yan Changge, turned around the screen and entered the inner room.

  ·

  The sound of a rolling wheel came from a distance, along with the sound of heavy footsteps. It's obvious that this person doesn't know martial arts.

  Two maids came over pushing a cart. They took the meals out of the car and placed them at the door of the occupied cell, without making any unnecessary movements while working.

  "Thank you, girl." Yan Changge stood up and walked to the iron gate. He was thirsty all night, so he asked, "Can you provide some drinking water?"

  The maid's face showed no expression, and she turned around and walked away.

  "They are all deaf-mute and will not react." Bai Shu said: "Only a pot of water is delivered here every night. If you missed it last night, you can only wait for tonight."

  "I see." Yan Changge had no choice but to endure it.

  He picked up the food, and there was a good mix of meat and vegetables in the bowl. The food was finally good.

  After he took a few mouthfuls, a water bag was suddenly thrown from the opposite side and landed not far from him. "If you are thirsty, drink this."

  Yan Changge hesitated and said, "Then what should you do?"

  "I have a water pipe here, so you can use it whenever you want."

  Yan Changge deeply felt the huge difference in treatment.

  "Thank you, senior." He picked up the water bag and was slightly surprised. The full pot of water was still hot, as if it had just been heated with internal force.

  In Bai Shuyan's concept, raw water must be boiled before drinking. He had long regarded Yan Changge as his student, so naturally he was a little more interested in him.

  After Bai Shuyan finished eating, he put the bowl at the door. After a while, the maid came over to collect the dishes again. Bai Shuyan struck the tray in her hand with an inner energy, and the maid handed the tray over knowingly.

  Bai Shuyan wrote a line of words on it and asked for a few books. Then he asked Yan Changge: "Is there anything you want?"

  Yan Changge said tentatively: "I want a pot of wine, okay?"

  Bai Shuyan wrote a few more words and handed the tray to the maid.

  "It can be sent in tonight." After saying that, he disappeared behind the screen.

  Yan Changge was left with ups and downs of thoughts on the opposite side.

  According to legend, Bai Shuyan, the leader of the Demon Cult, was violent and unconscionable. Although he knew that the rumors could not be believed, he never thought that the difference between the real person and the real person would be so big.