4.16 - Do you promise not to get angry again?

Bai Shuyan just felt this man's eyes glancing over to him several times. He thought it was a coincidence, but he didn't expect that he also had yin and yang eyes.

  It was the first time that he was seen by someone other than Yuan Qi, and he greeted him with some novelty: "Hello. I am Yuan Qi's master."

  "Qin Yuhe of the Qin family has met Senior Bai." Qin Yuhe bowed to him respectfully.

  "How do you know my surname is Bai?" Bai Shuyan asked.

  "The senior is wearing the clan uniform of the Bai family. I worked with several colleagues from the Bai family a few years ago, so I recognize the style of this dress."

  Qin Yuhe looked at Yuan Qi and said, "So you are Senior Bai's disciple. No wonder your methods are so clever. I was rude just now."

  He said in a friendly manner: "This is my business card. I hope I can make friends in the future."

  Qin Yuhe is the leader of the younger generation of the Qin family, and he is also a famous genius of this generation in Xuanmen in the north and south of the Yangtze River. He took the initiative to show his kindness to Yuan Qi and also took a fancy to his abilities and potential.

  But unexpectedly, Yuan Qi took the business card and just nodded, as if he didn't receive the precious olive branch he offered.

  Bai Shuyan quickly came to his rescue, "Yuan Qi is still a student and doesn't have a business card. Why don't you two add us on WeChat?"

  "Qi Qi?" Bai Shuyan called Yuan Qi, and then Yuan Qi took out his mobile phone and exchanged contact information with Qin Yuhe.

  "The Qin family is a leader in the industry, and Qin Yuhe's status in the Qin family is not low. I think he is pretty good, and it is rare that he is not arrogant or arrogant." After Qin Yuhe left, Bai Shu said: "You can eat this bowl from now on. "Fan, it would be nice to make friends with this guy."

  Yuan Qi has learned almost everything he can learn now, and the time for completing the task should not be far away. When he thought that Yuan Qi would have to live alone in the future, he couldn't help but feel worried about sending his son away thousands of miles away.

  Yuan Qi pursed his lips and said nothing.

  Bai Shuyan didn't know how anxious he was at this time, so he thought he was listening to him, so he continued to tell him: "There are many Xuanmen sects, and competition is fierce. Those big sects from aristocratic families often look down on individual people. Without the support of strong masters, It is very difficult to work alone in this industry. If you make more capable people, you will be able to go further in the future. Moreover, sometimes the cases you encounter can be very dangerous, and it is also helpful to have reliable people to work with..."

  "Walking alone?" Yuan Qi suddenly interrupted him, "Master, won't you always stay with me?"

  Bai Shuyan was stunned. He was suddenly asked this question by Yuan Qi, and he didn't know how to answer it.

  After thinking about it, he said: "Qiqi, Master is with you now, but things are unpredictable. You have grown up, if I am not by your side in the future..."

  "Is it because of Qin Yuhe?" Yuan Qi interrupted him again.

  His amber eyes were always particularly bright and moving when looking at Bai Shuyan, but now they seemed to be cast into a shadow.

  "Because he also has Yin and Yang eyes, so I am no longer the only one who can accompany Master."

  "Qiqi? What are you talking about? What does it have to do with Qin Yuhe?" Bai Shuyan was dumbfounded and didn't know how he came to this conclusion.