1.7 - Is this what a math teacher should have?

The waiter took two steps back, turned around and ran away. He cautiously called 110 and 120.

  The injured and Shen Yu were sent to the ambulance, while Bai Shuyan, as the intact perpetrator, was sent to the police station.

  In the police station, two policemen were sitting opposite Bai Shuyan.

  The leading police officer said solemnly: "A fight would constitute a violation of public security at a minor level, or a violation of criminal law at a serious level. You are a teacher, how can you be so impulsive?"

  "Officer, I think you should be able to understand my feelings. Because I am a teacher, I simply cannot stay calm in the face of such excessive school violence." Bai Shuyan sighed and said sincerely.

  "Classmate Shen Yu is the most outstanding student I have ever seen. I believe you have also seen his information. His father is disabled. He works and studies alone, but still maintains excellent grades. It is really not easy. He simply cannot You shouldn't be treated like this."

  After the police understood the ins and outs of the matter, they were full of sympathy for Shen Yu's experience, but they were also helpless.

  The interrogating policeman sighed, "No matter what the reason was, you injured five people, three of whom were minors. The circumstances were very serious. They are still receiving treatment in the hospital. After that, the victim applied for an injury assessment. If you cause minor injuries, you may face up to three years in prison, detention or surveillance."

  Bai Shuyan said modestly: "I was so angry at the time that my instinct to protect the students stimulated my full potential, and I was able to win by chance. I believe that with my ability, they will not be seriously injured."

  Two policemen who watched the surveillance: "..."

  None of them dared to say that they could survive the siege of five men. Is this the skill a math teacher should have?

  After completing the transcript, the police asked him to go home and wait for the results.

  After Bai Shuyan left, the policewoman who was taking the notes threw down her pen and said angrily: "These people have gone too far. Although they did not cause much physical harm to Shen Yu, the psychological impact on him will be more serious. I have At that time, I really felt that even beating them would be considered light."

  "Just watching Teacher Bai avenge his students, it's really cool."

  The old policeman stopped her: "We are the police, so we'd better stop saying such things."

  The policewoman is still very young and hates this kind of thing the most, and cannot bear this unfair result. "But according to the current law, they can only be regarded as illegal detention, and they have not caused any special harm. They still For minors, the most they can do is give them a verbal warning. Even if the school punishes them with expulsion, they can still transfer to another school. The cost of hurting others is too low!"

  "When you notify the school later, try to let them deal with it seriously." The old policeman shook his head and said unbearably: "This teacher has a strong sense of justice. It's a pity that his teaching career will be stained after this incident. I know if I can still be a teacher."

  As soon as he left the police station, Bai Shuyan called Shen Lingfeng. He did not tell him that Shen Yu was bullied or that he had entered the police station. He only told him that Shen Yu did not go home because he had a fever and passed out in the KTV private room. Now he is getting a drip in the hospital and will be able to go home soon.