4.6 - Yuan Qi said dullly: I don't need privacy

With a few "clicks", the camera's shutter was pressed down quickly, freezing the next graduation photo of hundreds of people.

  "The photos have been taken. Everyone should leave in an orderly manner. Don't be anxious, pay attention to your steps, and be careful not to fall." The grade director kept repeating with a loudspeaker.

  Graduates standing in dense groups wearing the same school uniforms walked down the steep staircase according to their classes.

  The blue and white school uniforms cover everyone's figure like a sack. Many girls are complaining that they have to wear school uniforms to take graduation photos. They are tacky and unrecognizable, and the iron frame makes a tooth-breaking creak. The scene was noisy.

  "That - Yuan Qi!" A girl ran a few steps and shouted softly.

  This small voice should have been drowned in the crowded crowd, but it immediately attracted the attention of many people, covertly and covertly.

  Yuan Qi stopped, turned around and smiled. "What's up?"

  He is tall and has long legs, and he wears his school uniform very well. Even though he has shaved his head like the others, his delicate facial features and fair skin still stand out among the crowd.

  The girl blushed and said something to him. He nodded, and the two of them walked towards the woods near the teaching building.

  "Ah." Many girls sighed inwardly, admiring the girl's boldness and envying her self-confidence due to her good looks.

  It was mid-afternoon, the sun was high in the sky, and the warm sunlight shone through the layers of branches and leaves on the faces of young girls, making them warm and comfortable.

  The woods were quiet in the afternoon, with only the rustling of leaves in the wind, and the relaxed laughter of students from a distance heard from time to time.

  The good atmosphere turns this place into a confessional sanctuary.

  Following the tall figure in front of her, the girl nervously did not dare to raise her head. She could not help but raise her hand to tuck the wind-blown hair behind her ears. The breeze blew over her face, but it could not dissipate the hot temperature on her face.

  "Spare your life, Master Tianshi..." Completely opposite to this beautiful atmosphere, Bai Shuyan was stepping on an unknown black object.

  In a corner invisible to ordinary people, a hoarse and unpleasant voice was crying pitifully, "It's all old men, no, no, it's all young ones who are obsessed with it for a while. If it happens again, even if I lend it to a hundred young men, I won't dare to do it again." Ran."

  "Is it a matter of running away?" Bai Shuyan crushed him a few more times without any emotion, "You don't know what you did?"

  "Ah--" The black shadow continued to emit black gas as he stepped on it, like a flame being gradually extinguished.

  "I really don't dare. From now on, I will always follow the leadership of Master Tianshi! If you ask me to go east, I will never dare to go west. If you ask me to beat a dog, I will never chase a chicken! Even if you ask me to offer my whole body, I will never go. No--"

  "Shut up!" Bai Shu kicked him speechlessly, "Don't disgust me, okay?"

  The system also made a sound of disdain, "This must taste so good."

  He pulled his feet back. The black shadow immediately flattered excitedly: "Thank you, sir, for sparing my life! You were so generous to me when you caught me. You didn't directly eliminate me violently, but suppressed me in order to influence me. You are really a kind-hearted person. You can be called a model of a heavenly master! In fact, during the period of being suppressed, I often reflected on myself. It was my opportunity and blessing to meet such a great person like you. In the future, I will definitely..."