1.4 - Guan Yi: It doesn't matter. He will give you money?

"It turns out that you are fighting against me. You are so cute, you are the class representative."

  "I'm serious." Shen Yu's tone was filled with subtle dissatisfaction and grievance, "He has no right to say that to you."

  Bai Shuyan couldn't help but rub Shen Yu's head, "I don't take it to heart at all, and there is no need for you to waste your emotions on such a person."

  Shen Yu allowed him to mess up his hair, "...I know."

  "I'm glad that you have the intention to protect the teacher, but we still need to discuss the learning issues carefully."

  "ah?"

  He looked confused as if I was already good at math, so what's the problem?

  "Although it's summer vacation, you still go to my place every weekend. Remember to bring all the exercise books for all subjects, and I will give you a good tutoring session." Bai Shuyan showed a tutoring smile.

  "Okay, okay! I will work hard!" Shen Yu replied nervously.

  Then Bai Shuyan took out twenty yuan and said, "Still follow the old rules."

  Shen Yu: The hand that took the money was trembling slightly.

  ·

  In midsummer, before the sky is completely bright, the cicadas are chirping outside the window. The floor of Bai Shuyan's house was not high, and it faced a large locust tree. The cicadas on it kept chirping one after another, which completely woke Bai Shuyan up.

  He climbed out of bed with a look of despair on his face. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he sat in the living room and waited for Shen Yu to bring him breakfast.

  At seven o'clock, the doorbell rang. Bai Shuyan opened the door and saw Shen Yu holding a large bag of things in his hand.

  "What is this for?"

  "It's not good for me to eat takeout and instant noodles all the time. I bought some vegetables and we can cook them ourselves."

  "But I can't cook either."

  "It's okay, I can do it. Teacher, just eat."

  Bai Shuyan put the vegetables in the bag into the refrigerator and saw that there were so many ribs and chicken. He disapproved and said, "Why did you buy so many things? Forget about the vegetables. It cost a lot of money to buy so many ribs." Bar?"

  "The teacher has helped me so much, even with small things." After all, I have plenty of time to work during the holidays.

  Bai Shuyan shook his head and decided to fill up the refrigerator in advance next time, just in time to buy more nutritious things to give Shen Yu a good supplement.

  Shen Yu walked into the kitchen and soon brought out two bowls of noodles, topped with a spoonful of scrambled tomatoes and eggs. The color was bright and sprinkled with chopped green onion, which had an attractive fragrance.

  After taking a bite, Bai Shuyan said, "Shen Yu, you are really good at cooking. The noodles are so fragrant."

  "As long as it tastes good." Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

  After eating the noodles in the morning, Bai Shuyan was looking forward to lunch. At noon, when Shen Yu had prepared the dishes and brought them out, he saw him sitting at the dining table, silently waiting for the meal to start.

  I feel an inexplicable sense of satisfaction, as if... I have taken care of the teacher.

  There were three dishes and one soup on the table, braised chicken nuggets, stir-fried celery, mushrooms and cabbage, and a corn and ribs soup, all delicious and delicious.