【Arc 2】 ━━ 3s Alpha instructor, he has pheromone disorder ━━

2.1 - After all, some people look like they deserve a beating even if they do nothing

  The man was wearing a straight military uniform and was tall. He raised his lips and said mockingly: "I thought you were hiding in the infirmary alone. What's the matter? Are you still trying to secretly check yourself?"

  He shook his head with pretense of regret, "It's a pity that you can't use pheromones to mark your partner now, even if it works, it's useless."

  A female doctor in a white coat came over and her eyes widened with anger when she heard what he said. "Yang Lin, what are you talking about? Instructor Bai just has pheromone disorder, which does not mean that he, he..." She blushed. He glanced at Bai Shuyan.

  "Didi" sounded twice alternately, and the personal terminals of Bai Shuyan and the female doctor received the message at the same time.

  Bai Shuyan opened the message and looked at it. It was his latest physical examination report sent by the Military Medical Department. At the same time, he was notified that the school doctor Ariel was responsible for his physical condition during his time at school.

  Ariel is the female doctor in front of her. She is a Beta, with blond hair and blue eyes. Even if she wears a large white coat, she can still show off her hot figure.

  Yang Lin came close to Ariel, "Did the military medical department send his examination report? Let me take a look."

  "This is Instructor Bai's **, you can't look at it." Ariel warned: "What's more, as Instructor Bai is a 3S-level Alpha, his body information is a level 3 secret of the military. Do you want to go to a military court?"

  Yang Lin made a "cut" sound and turned his eyes away.

  Ariel said: "Instructor Bai, I will try my best from now on. If you have any health problems, please contact me in time."

  Bai Shuyan nodded to her, "Thank you."

  He wanted to find a place to sort out the plot information first, so he said: "Then I'll leave first. I won't bother you later."

  Ariel was embarrassed to look at Bai Shuyan, and looked back at him with wandering eyes: "You're welcome, you should, you should."

  Yang Lin said in a sour tone: "I'm still blushing after everyone left."

  Ariel glared at him, "Instructor Bai is only 24 years old this year and is already the youngest major general in the empire. It is normal for me to admire him."

  ·

  Bai Shuyan walked out while receiving the information in his mind.

  His current identity is that of an orphan, adopted as an adopted son by an admiral. This General Ryan is not an ordinary person. He is one of the three five-star generals in the Empire and the first Alpha to break through 3 seconds before him.

  General Lane holds a high position and is a popular figure in front of the marshal. He has always been regarded as a socially responsible and caring general in the hearts of the people. He not only donated money to open many orphanages, but also adopted some children himself.

  Most of the children adopted by Admiral Lane are Alphas with excellent qualifications, and they are trained with the best resources. Bai Shuyan is the only one among them who has exceeded 3s.

  In fact, General Lane had ulterior motives for adopting orphans, and Bai Shuyan's illness was caused by him. Now that his health is unstable, he can only temporarily retire from the front line and serve as an instructor at the First Military Academy in the Imperial Capital.