6.19 - Bai Bai, do you think I'm miserable enough? (End)

"Hurry up and take it off for me!" Bai Shuyan was so angry that he hammered his face and head.

  Ronghe imitated him and rolled to the side, away from his iron fist, lying on the bed feeling aggrieved, "I really didn't know it would be used for this."

  Bai Shuyan narrowed his eyes, "Is it safe for you to use it for other purposes?"

  "I'm not at ease." Rong He sat up, looked at him seriously, and said, "But I don't regret it."

  Bai Shuyan laughed angrily at him, "I just regret it."

  He really regrets why he came to this world of cultivation! Thinking of the huge debt he owed in the previous world, and looking at Rong He's obsessive paranoia, he suddenly felt that Rong He might really do something terrible that he couldn't bear...

  Ronghe stared at him closely, "It's too late for you to regret. I won't let you out."

  Bai Shuyan's face darkened, "Do you want to lock me up for the rest of my life?"

  Rong He said softly, "I'm here to accompany you."

  "Then I might as well cut off my spiritual veins." Bai Shuyan sneered angrily.

  Then he saw that after hearing these words, Rong He's pupils tightened, and a darkness spread from the bottom of his eyes.

  ...Isn't it? If you don't agree with me, you'll show it to him in a negative light? !

  This is simply more difficult to deal with than a sunfish, and it's not exciting at all, right?

  Rong He's black eyes seemed to be filled with huge waves as he looked at him and said word by word: "You would rather commit suicide than leave me?"

  Bai Shuyan said quickly: "No, no, you really think too much. How can I be willing to die?"

  "I don't know why, but I feel like you really don't care about death." Rong He murmured thoughtfully. An endless sense of panic suddenly surged from the bottom of his heart. Even though Bai Shuyan was right in front of him, it still made him feel like he would disappear in the next moment, and he could only stay where he was helplessly.

  He turned his eyes, suddenly grabbed the chain, and tightened it toward his ankle bit by bit. He pursed his thin lips tightly and said paranoidly: "Even if it means death, I will be with you."

  Bai Shuyan's ankle was held in his hand, and his palm felt so hot that it seemed to burn through the skin. He was so frightened that he leaned back and tried to move his feet, but the grip tightened. His whole body seemed to be weightless, and he was dragged along just before his eyes. He said without tears, "No, didn't you just do it?"

  Just when he thought he was about to kill everyone, the system suddenly came out of the small dark room. When he saw the situation clearly, he looked like he had never seen the world before and said "Wow" in surprise, "Ah ah ah , it's really imprisoned!"

  Bai Shuyan: "...hot chicken system! What else will you do besides driving my car!"

  "You dislike me again?" The system hummed and said, "Then I won't show you the reply from the headquarters."

  "Reply?" Bai Shuyan quickly urged it, "Hurry and show it to me!"

  The system was awkward, "Then you just said that I don't know anything."

  Bai Shuyan's whole body has been dragged down by Rong He, and the familiar hot feeling surges out of his body. While resisting the fire provoked by Rong He, he was distracted and coaxing it, "Little Ancestor, it's okay if I was wrong, you are the best!"