5.13 - He suddenly fell into a hot embrace

The blazing fire enveloped the earth, which was a purgatory-like scene.

  The monstrous sea of ​​​​fire burned everything, there was not a drop of moisture in the air, the fire light blocked the sky, and even the sky was red. The red light was extremely deep and scorching.

  This is the most dangerous forbidden place in the Luowa Empire - the Realm of Lihuo.

  For thousands of years, countless fire-type experts have come and gone. If they want to improve their cultivation here, the only ones who can leave alive are extremely powerful people. The dangers among them are extremely difficult to reach.

  Looking around, the cracked ravines in the earth are hundreds of feet deep, and occasionally on the scorched earth can be seen the remains of bones left by the predecessors. The flame in the realm of Li Fire becomes more and more pure from the outside to the inside, and the color of the flame becomes darker and darker, gradually changing from red to purple. The thing that can keep the corpses immortal in the periphery is the extremely powerful muscles and bones. The corpse of a third-level spiritual master will be reduced to ashes in less than a moment.

  At this time, deep in the realm of Lihuo, a young man with handsome features was sitting quietly. He was in the center surrounded by flames. The purple flames beneath his body were not big and burned very quietly, but their color was extremely dark, as if they had been burning for hundreds of millions of years and would last forever, which made people feel horrified.

  The clothes on his body had been burned long ago, but there seemed to be an invisible barrier around him. His naked body showed no scars under the licks of the flames, but instead had a faint jade-like luster.

  Lu Cangyao slowly opened his eyes, and a deep light flashed in his black eyes. A red light lit up underneath him, showing the huge rank runes of the sixth-order spiritual king.

  Seventy years ago, when he was still in the fourth level, he was chased here by Duke Louis. With no other choice, he could only plunge into this place of death. Panhuan has been practicing here for many years, has experienced countless dangers, and narrowly escaped death. Today, he has been promoted to the sixth level of intermediate level.

  I called Bai Shuyan in my heart for the umpteenth time, but still didn't receive any response.

  Lu Cangyao's eyes were as deep as water, and he was so upset that he wanted to kill someone.

  At the entrance to the Realm of Fire, a spiritual master who had just reached the fifth level stepped into the flames, determined to train himself here. He was covered in hot sweat and grinning as he advanced forward. He accidentally raised his head and suddenly saw a black spot in the sky that was rapidly enlarging.

  "Walking in the air... That's a sixth-level strong man!" He opened his mouth wide and looked directly at the figure coming from the wind, his heart was surging, and he shed two lines of hot tears unknowingly.

  "Our protagonist has become super awesome. Host, you should wake up too. Shouldn't you just sleep until the mission is completed?" The system sighed and muttered in the ears of the sleeping Bai Shuyan, saying : "I am bored to death. Life without a host is so difficult. I will never be angry with you again..."

  In the spirit beast space, the white cat was balled up, its body not rising at all, as if it had turned into a silent fossil.

  Thousands of miles away at Leer College, it was the time for freshmen to enter again. Excited young girls and boys gathered at the entrance of the college, each with a proud look on their face. Being admitted to Leer College showed their superhuman talent and strength.