5.5 - ....This person is very annoyed about why his luck in love is so good

It was late at night, and the fifth floor of Lear College Library was deserted. Only one corner had a light on.

  There were several thick stacks of books in front of Lu Cangyao.

  Bai Shuyan, who was lying in his arms, fell into a deep sleep unconsciously. The soft body rises and falls with the breathing, and the curled up posture is content and lazy.

  There was silence everywhere, with only the sound of the pages turning gently, and the slightly dim light shrouding Lu Cangyao's body, as if giving him a soft halo, and making his movements of turning the pages appear so gentle. .

  Lu Cangyao put down the book and pressed his eyebrows with a headache, a little irritation appeared between his eyebrows. I have been searching for more than four days and still haven't found any clues.

  He lowered his head and looked at Bai Shuyan, thinking that he was thinking so much about this kitten that he forgot to eat and sleep, but the other cat slept without any worries. So heartless.

  Bai Shuyan slept soundly curled up, as if he was lying in a safe nest, which seemed to trust him very much.

  The soft snow-white tail rested on his thigh, and the end was curled. Lu Cangyao looked at it aimlessly for a while, and suddenly felt the urge to take a bite.

  He shook his head in amusement, his depressed mood clearing up a bit. Continue to open the next one.

  I don't know how long it took, but when he turned to a certain page, his eyes suddenly froze.

  I saw a few large characters written on the top of the page: Baqi Teng Snake Fire Poison.

  It's true that you can't find anything without wearing iron shoes, and it doesn't take any effort to get it. Lu Cangyao took a deep breath to calm down his excitement.

  He originally wanted to ask Bai Shuyan to share the good news with him, but he changed his mind the next second he lowered his eyes and decided to take a look first.

  "The Baqi Teng Snake is a fire-attributed spiritual beast. Its venom is also fire-like, scorching hot and highly corrosive. The poisoned person will gradually be invaded by the fire poison into the spiritual veins. If the spiritual energy is circulated during the injury, the fire will be accelerated. The poison attacked so fast that his spiritual veins collapsed and he was reduced to a cripple. At the same time, the fire poison spread to his whole body, causing him to die of extremely painful body ulcers."

  "Especially the nemesis of water and ice spiritual masters and spiritual beasts. Those who are poisoned will feel the scorching heat in their spiritual veins, and they will feel like they are being burned by flames due to the conflicting attributes."

  Lu Cangyao couldn't help but frowned.

  "In my opinion, there are two ways to detoxify the Soaring Snake fire poison. One is the Dew Drop Pill, which is a seventh-grade pill. The following is the recipe for the Dew Drop Pill..."

  The dew pill requires an alchemist of level seven or above to make the elixir. Alchemists of level seven are extremely rare. The status of alchemists of level seven is extremely respected, and the required medicinal materials are rare to find. Lu Cangyao looked at them one by one. Sure enough, there were many materials that were hard to find.

  Collecting the genius treasures to refine the Dew Pill and finding a seventh-grade alchemist cannot be accomplished overnight. It requires strong financial resources and power. He had been mentally prepared for it. There was a long list of medicinal materials needed for the elixir. He read it several times and memorized it in his mind.