5.6 - You are a white tiger and you also like women?

Shui Yanran lives up to her name, her smile is like a blooming narcissus, beautiful and gentle. She said: "If you can transfer it to me, I will owe you a favor."

  Everyone in the world hopes to be friends with an alchemist, but she is already a third-level alchemist at a young age and is a rare alchemy genius.

  She had never taken the initiative like this, but she believed that anyone would be heartily flattered. But unexpectedly, Lu Cangyao still had a cold face, as if indifferent.

  Bai Shuyan raised his head and looked at Lu Cangyao's expression, thinking to himself, why is this kid so stubborn? He poked Lu Cangyao and said via message: "I'm not in a hurry anyway, so I'll just leave it to her."

  The other party was very polite and the reason was very legitimate. Lu Cangyao was originally planning to transfer it to her, but hearing Bai Shuyan urging him made him feel inexplicably unhappy, and he let out a slightly irritated "tsk" in his heart.

  He took out the Iron Bamboo Ginseng and threw it over, "Here you go, two thousand spirit coins."

  Shui Yanran panicked and thanked her repeatedly in surprise: "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

  Two thousand spirit coins is the price of 600-year-old iron bamboo ginseng. Shui Yanran thought to herself that he actually gave her the original price like this. He was really a good and upright person.

  After Lu Cangyao took the money, Shui Yanran had no intention of saying goodbye and said gratefully: "I urgently need Iron Bamboo Ginseng to make an antidote pill. My brother was poisoned. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy it from several stores." A century-old iron bamboo ginseng. If you hadn't been willing to give it to me, my brother would have..." She sighed in fear.

  "What's your name? Let's make friends. If you have anything in the future, you can always ask me for help." The girl's eyes seemed to contain a thousand words.

  Lu Cangyao simply refused: "It's just a small matter, no need."

  Shui Yanran was a little frustrated. But she was unwilling to give in. She turned her attention to Bai Shuyan and tried hard to find a topic, "This cat is so cute."

  Bai Shuyan had just yawned, and was suddenly praised by her. He narrowed his golden eyes and said "meow".

  He said to the system: "What a familiar sentence pattern."

  The system agreed: "Yes, the last heroine said the same thing."

  Bai Shuyan suddenly found that he was forced to become a wingman.

  Shui Yanran raised a kind and gentle smile, and said softly: "I have never seen such a cute cat." As she said that, there was a dried fish in her hand, and she handed it to Bai Shuyan. "I also have cats at home, they like to eat the most..."

  Lu Cangyao's expression changed slightly and he hid sideways. "No fish for nothing."

  Bai Shuyan: "..." God damn cats don't eat fish.

  Shui Yanran's outstretched hand froze in the air, and the smile on her face couldn't be held back.

  Lu Cangyao said in a cold voice: "Goodbye."

  The system commented: "The way he moved just now was very familiar. The last heroine was also avoided in this way."

  Bai Shuyan: "...I really began to doubt how Lu Cangyao could achieve the success of the harem. Shui Yanran's charming eyes seemed to be thrown to a blind man."