3.13 - System: I predicted it!

"I don't know what's going on, but I feel a little bit wise." Bai Shuyan said to the system while sitting on the bed waiting for Yan Changge to drain the water.

  The system couldn't understand what he meant at all, "What?"

  "..." Bai Shuyan scratched his face.

  Even though the system was connected to him, it didn't understand what he said. The system said: "What are you mumbling about? Why are you so coy?"

  "I'm telling you!" Bai Shuyan said two words in a loud voice, and then lowered his voice when speaking the rest, "Doesn't he like men? I feel a little embarrassed."

  System: "Are you afraid that he will take advantage of you? Hahahaha."

  Bai Shuyan became angry and said, "Why are you laughing? Isn't this a normal worry?"

  "You take a shower in front of others, and you have to send someone to boil bath water for you," the system said impartially and objectively: "I'm also worried that the protagonist thinks you are sexually harassing."

  Bai Shuyan: "Hey, Yazi seems to make sense."

  Yan Changge poured the last bucket of water into the bathtub.

  Bai Shuyan took off his clothes, threw them on the bed, and walked over with a towel around him.

  It has to be said that the internal force in the world of martial arts is really bug-like. In this of lack of technology , people's daily life is very inconvenient. However, martial arts masters can convert internal force into heat energy, which can be used at any time, and it is also a renewable energy source.

  After Yan Changge boiled the water, he tested the temperature. Just as he was about to go to the bedside to take Bai Shuyan over, he looked up and saw this shocking scene.

  He turned around sharply.

  "Why did you come right here?" He was concerned about Bai Shuyan's body again, and turned back to reach out to pull him.

  Bai Shuyan just watched him turn around in a circle. When he looked back, his face seemed calm, but if he looked carefully, the tips of his ears were a little red.

  "..." Something really doesn't feel right.

  Bai Shuyan comforted himself, maybe he was a little embarrassed too. Then you have to take on the burden of adjusting the atmosphere and act naturally so as not to embarrass both people.

  He abandoned the messy thoughts in his mind and stopped thinking about it. All he could see was the steaming bathtub.

  Ah, long time no see, dear hot bath.

  "What's the water temperature like?" Yan Changge asked him.

  Bai Shu, who froze after sitting in the tub, said: "...just right." The two words were squeezed out from between his teeth.

  Why is it so hot!

  It was a bit embarrassing to be burned by the water, so he had to stir up the water stiffly, hoping to cool down the water temperature quickly.

  Yan Changge stood behind him and stared at the top of his hair. He was lost in thought and didn't notice anything strange about him.

  After a while, the water temperature dropped. Bai Shuyan had just relaxed and was about to start enjoying the bath when he heard Yan Changge's voice coming from above his head: "The water temperature is a bit cooler."