1.8 - This boy can already show the handsomeness and erectness of an adult

The police report was sent back to the school, and Bai Shuyan was suspended for half a month.

  After classes were suspended, he stayed at home playing games every day and ordered takeout when he was hungry, which profoundly explained the nature of being an otaku.

  In short, just one word, cool!

  Half a month later, he finally walked out of the room with empty steps, cleaned up and was ready to go back to school.

  As soon as I arrived at the school gate, I was startled. There was a noisy group of people standing at the gate, about a dozen, all middle-aged men, women, and adults. They were crying and howling there, and even pulled a banner - Teacher Beating a student and sending him to the hospital, the school does nothing, it's crazy!

  A group of teachers and students were blocked at the school gate and couldn't get in. Bai Shuyan grabbed a familiar teacher and asked, "What's going on?"

  When the teacher saw it was Bai Shuyan, he whispered: "How dare you come in through the gate? This group of people have been making trouble here for two days. They are the parents of Guan Yi and others, and they are not satisfied with the result of being expelled from school. They are clamoring for compensation."

  This situation attracted many reporters to interview the rioters. Facing the camera, several adults burst into tears and complained that the children were covered in blood after being beaten and were still lying in bed unable to get up. However, the school not only refused to fire the teacher who hit the person , and also expelled the students.

  Bai Shuyan: Did you graduate from Drama Academy? If it weren't for the person involved, I would almost believe it.

  Suddenly someone in the crowd shouted: "The teacher who hit me is right there!"

  Dozens of eyes looked over in an instant, like a dog's eyes gleaming after seeing flesh and bones.

  ... There was a drop of sweat on Bai Shuyan's forehead as he was stared at.

  He took a step back, and a group of troublemakers immediately rushed over to catch him. His ears were suddenly drowned by the chirping noise.

  "It's you, you broke my grandson, you have to pay for it!"

  "Why should I expel my son? My son was just playing around with his classmates. Nothing happened to that person!"

  "How dare you come to school? You should be expelled. You are not worthy of being a teacher at all!"

  Sometimes you can find the reason why a child becomes bad from the behavior of the parents.

  Reporters who were slower also gathered around him, stretched out their hands and put the microphone to his chin, "Teacher Bai, we are from the City Daily. What do you think of the incident where you beat the student? Is there any hidden secret in it?"

  "Do you think it is right for teachers to hit people in the face of school violence? Would you do it again if you had another chance?"

  "According to the student who was beaten, he saw you and classmate Shen Yu having an inappropriate relationship with his own eyes. Is this true?"

  "What are you talking about?" Bai Shuyan was so shocked that he was almost dragged down.

  He twitched the corner of his mouth, quickly squeezed through the sea of ​​people, rushed out as fast as possible, and shook off the tail chasing behind him.

  I hid in the toilet of the shopping mall and looked in the mirror. I saw that my clothes were rumpled. I didn't know who had two footprints on my legs. My chin was red from being knocked by the microphone.