CHAPTER FOUR

"Reality and Lies"

Side story

"Because of you, your sister will be on the list in the selection process!" General son scolded his son Joo Meok. Cheon Myeong try to stop her husband from hitting his son. "I'm sorry, Abeonim... I was just want her not to get bored..." Joo Meok said. "Abeonim... Please don't get mad to Joo Meok Oppa... I'm the one who's at fault please scold me if you want..." Eon Jin said. General Son look at his daughter and try to calm down himself. Il Woo keep his silent but inside of it, he got worried about his sister. "Eon Jin... Did you know how hard to live in the palace?" General Son said. She nodded. "Abeonim... Don't worry... It's not that I'm the Crown Princess, I'm just listed my name on the selection process." Eon Jin said. "So please relax and don't get mad to Joo Meok Oppa..." She added. "Eon Jin is right, Abeonim... I understand that you're worried about her but please calm down and be grateful that no one in us get punish." Il Woo said.

General Son look at his three children before he turn around and walk towards the door. "I'll take care of your father, all of you must go to your room and have a rest." Cheon Myeong said and follow her husband. Eon Jin let out a deep sigh. Il Woo approach her anf tap her shoulder. "You should rest, Eon Jin..." Il Woo said and walk towards to his room. Eon Jin look at to Joo Meok. "I'm sorry, Oppa... You get scolded because of me..." She said. Joo Meok smile and tap her shoulder. "Don't worry... It's nothing, we're just worried about you... What if, you pass on the selection process and you become the Crown Princess... You can't have a normal and carefree life. and... The Crown Prince is a cold blooded Prince... Eon Jin..." Joo Meok said. Eon Jin let out a force smile, "It will never be happen, Oppa.. My fate is to be someone that help and cure  people, I know being a Crown Princess is not suit me..." She said.

She never wanted to be a princess nor a queen in her entire life.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present day

Lady Sora is walking along the bridge with her nanny. She's also pretty and came from a noble family, Min Family.  Her father Min Ha Ryu is the Minister of  Health. He is the head traditional doctor of Silla.

Sora smile as she was looking at the jade bracelet in the market. She smile while thinking Tae Pyung and how they met. She continue to look around and she stop when someone called her name.

"Lady Sora!" Eon Jin called. Lady Sora turn around see Eon Jin waving is two hands from a far. Sora let out a small smile. Eon Jin walk towards to where Sora is standing. "Yah! You don't visit me in my house for a long time.." Eon Jin said. "I.. I'm sorry... I get so busy this past few months... And Abeonim didn't want me to go outside, he told me that being a noble lady... I must act and behave just like the others." She said. "Arasso..." Eon Jin said. "But let's look around  here together today... I really miss you..." She added. "But Eon Jin..." She said. "Yah! C'mon..." Eon Jin said and gently pull Sora. They walk together as Eon Jin smile brightly like a sunshine while Sora let out a force smile.

They are childhood bestfriend. Eon Jin and Sora is like a twins when they we're a child, they always together wherever they go but after what happened to them at the forest, Sora become aloof to Eon Jin and she become more close to Tae Pyung.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung is on the pond thinking about what happened on the banquet. Since that day, Lady Eon Jin keep running on his head. He didn't know why he become curious about that lady, when he heard her conversation between the Queen Dowager about the people of Silla, he admit that his heart touched by her answer because he saw in her eyes the sincerity on her words. That she really care for the people of their land.

Prince Yu Shin saw him and walk towards to him. "Your Highness, it seems that you're thinking something... Are you okay?" Yu Shin said. "Uncle..." He called when he saw Yu Shin standing infront of him. "I heard what happened at the banquet, how are you? I know you're afraid to rabbit..." Yu Shin said. Tae Pyung let out a small laugh. "I'm fine, Uncle... Thank you for your concern. But nothing worst happened to me." Tae Pyung said. Yu Shin let out a small smile. "Aigoo... General Son is really smart..." Yu Shin started. Tae Pyung look at him with puzzlement, "What do you mean, uncle?" Tae Pyung asked. Chi Su step backward when Yu Shin look at him.

"Tae Pyung did you really believe that it's not unintentional? The rabbit and how smart of his daughter is?" Yu Shin said. Tae Pyung look at him but he didn't speak. For Tae Pyung, it's only an accident, that the rabbit accidentally slip on Eon Jin's hand just like the explanation of Lady Eon Jin. "General Son is smart and knows how to play for power... And now, his only daughter is listed on the Selection process for the position of being a Crown Princess without even asking to the King." Yu Shin said and he was looking at to Tae Pyung. Yu Shin smile secretly when it seems Tae Pyung take his word. "Your Highness, don't believe on what you see... Sometimes the enemy hid his true self behind the most innocent one. Knowing his daughter, Lady Eon Jin dearly love his father, no one knows... If she's also a victim or if she really knows her father's scheme." Yu Shin added. Tae Pyung look at him while inside his mind battling what he saw in the Eyes of Lady Eon jin versus what his Uncle is telling him right now. "Being a Crown Princess and having a power, are all wanted mostly by the noble ladies of Silla." Yu Shin said.

Tae Pyung think what his Uncle told him when Yu Shin left him. "Lady Eon Jin..." He whispered. "Chief Eunuch, please call Man Bok and tell him that we're going outside the palace." Tae Pyung said. "But Your Highness... Your lesson on your teacher will about to start." Chi Su said. Tae Pyung look at him. "I know but I need to spy to someone... my mind is never get peaceful since I saw her." Tae Pyung said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin and Sora went to a small town. "Lady Eon Jin, let's go my father is waiting on me..." Sora said. Eon Jin feels odd. When she come to that town there's a little girl who's always welcome her with her little smile. "Where she is?" Eon Jin said. "Who?" Sora asked. Eon Jin look at her. "There's a little girl who always here at the tree waiting on me this time of the day." Eon Jin explained. "It's odd she's not here..." She added. Sora rolled her eyes, "Maybe she needs to go back home... And you too Lady Eon Jin... We should go back home." Sora said. Eon Jin listen to Sora. She return her eyes on the tree and noticed something. She immediately walk towards to the tree.

I will miss you, Eon Jin Eonnie..

Her eyes widen when she read the engrave letter on the tree. "Lady Eon Jin, are you okay?" Wol Sook asked. Sora is silently looking at her. Wol Sook startled when she saw Eon Jin's eyes filled with tears. "Wol Sook... I need to find her... Man Ja, the girl who always with me in this town... I need to find her..." Eon Jin cried. "But Lady Eon Jin is getting dark... We need to go back home, your father will scold you." Wol Sook said. She run to Lady Sora, "Sora, help me to find the girl, Man Ja... Huh?" She said. Sora look at her and for her, Eon Jin's is pathetic to feel panicked and look for an ordinary girl who comes to a lower rank family. "Aniyo! I don't want to get scolded... The last time I helped you.." Sora said but she stop when she think about the forest incident. "The last time I helped you, my father scold me so, I don't want to help you now.." Sora said. Sora walk away and leave her and Wol Sook. Eon Jin tears continue to fall. "Lady Eon Jin.." Wol Sook said. "Please, Wol Sook... Help me on this one I need to find her and make sure she's okay.." She said. "I had a feeling that her condition worsen..." She added.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

Good morning guys... The next chapter will be upload today... Thanks guys for your support.. take care

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12