CHAPTER THIRTY

"The Confirmation"

Side story

Eon Jin wake up and adjust her eyes to the light. Her heart start to beat faster when she saw Tae Pyung face sleeping next to her. She smile and enjoying the view of his face. 'He's so perfect... His eyes, nose and lips...' In her mind. And she suddenly gulped when her eyes focus on his lips. She suddenly felt her face are become hotter and she was about to seated up when she feel his one arms on her waist. Eon Jin try not to move and stay where she is. She smile when she steal a glance on her Crown Prince. She slowly lift her hand to touch his face down to his nose.

'I wish to have this kind of view every morning... Can I, Your Royal Highness??? ' In her mind. Tae Pyung knew that Eon Jin's is already awake but he play asleep for them to stay like that even for a minute. He gently pull her closer to him with his eyes still close. He try not to laugh when he feel Eon Jin was so startled. "Are you awake, Tae Pyung?" Eon Jin asked innocently. He try to control his breath and not to response on her question. He wants to touch her more and if Eon Jin will give him her approval he want to stay inside the room and wrapped her on his arms for the whole day.

'I can stay all day long to a room with this beautiful lady beside me...' In his mind.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Lady Cheon Myeong is busy on preparing their lunch when her attention caught by the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess who is playing like a kids at their yard.

Eon Jin is seated in the swing and Tae Pyung gently push it. Eon Jin laugh with her pair of eye smile. Tae Pyung smile as he watch her laughing and smiling. "Stop! Yah! Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin said as she giggles and laugh. Tae Pyung pull the rope with his full force to make the swing slow and stop. Eon Jin laughters filled the entire place. "That was fun, Tae Pyung..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung look at her, he admits that he get addicted to steal a glance on her.

"Sora!" Eon Jin said when she saw Sora standing infront of them. Eon Jin smile faded and look to Tae Pyung. Eon Jin stood up and step sideward away from Tae Pyung and Tae Pyung notice her.

Sora try to control herself and try remain calm even she feel jealous and furious to see the two having fun with each other. "Can we talk somewhere, Your Royal Highness.." Sora said and gave Eon Jin's a death glared. Eon Jin try to hide her jealousy but she knew who is Sora for him. "You two can talk, I go inside to help my mother in the kitchen.. Excuse me..." Eon Jin said and let out a force smile. She was about to leave when Tae Pyung grab her hand and pull her back on his side. "Stay... You don't need to go, Eon Jin." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin got shocked as she look at him. Sora is now hurting more to see how Tae Pyung stop her and holding Eon Jin's hand.

"Yah! Your Royal Highness... You're being mean... How could you do this?" Sora said. Eon Jin didn't speak and try pull out her hand from his hold but Tae Pyung didn't let her go. "I told to Man Bok to relay my message to you... Did he send my letters for you last time, Sora?" Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin felt hurt, 'So it's true... They're still exchanging letters until now just like what I heard...' In her mind. Sora gave her a death glared. "Your Royal Highness... Are you serious about it? No! I couldn't accept it!"Sora said. "Son Eon Jin! Why? You're my best friend why you steal my man from me?" Sora said. Eon Jin look at her and felt pity on her. "Sora... I didn't intend to fall on him... I..." Eon Jin said but she saw how painful for Sora is to see his man with another woman. "I'm sorry... I'm just confused... I think you two need to talk..." Eon Jin said. And she try to pull her hand but Tae Pyung look at her and didn't let her go. "Your Royal Highness... Please..." Eon Jin said and her eyes are now filled with tears. Tae Pyung took a deep breath before he speak. He hold her hand tightly and look to Sora.

"Lady Sora... Im sorry but As far as I know we're over... I know that you already received my letter and I'm sorry for not telling you personally because..." Tae Pyung said and look to Eon Jin. "Because there's a rumor keep spreading in the palace between me and you so I decided not to meet you personally not because I can't tell you directly but to protect this woman from getting hurt." Tae Pyung said. Eon Jin look at him and her tears slowly falling down to her face. "Tae Pyung..." She unknowingly said.

Sora got more furious to Eon Jin at the same time she's hurting inside to see how Tae Pyung look at to Eon Jin with those wistful eyes. "No! I don't accept what you wrote on your letters... You're only getting sway by her.... You're just being confused because you're being together in the palace.. Your Royal Highness..." Sora said. "Aniyo! I know what I feel this time... I love her, I really love her... I can't live my life without her..." Tae Pyung said. And he take this opportunity to tell Eon Jin about his feelings. "Even she's not the Crown Princess, I'm going to chose her over the throne..... Sora, Eon Jin doesn't do anything but my heart leads me to her..." Tae Pyung said. Sora stamp her feet as she crying. "And now, We need to talk..." Tae Pyung whispered to Eon Jin and pull her to go somewhere. Eon Jin feels like her knees are weak as she follow him.

Sora got more furious towards to Eon Jin. "I swear... I'll get rid of you, Eon Jin!" She whispered.

General Son watch and heard their conversation. And he feel at ease now knowing the Crown Prince is also have a feelings towards to his daughter.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Tae Pyung and Eon Jin are both silent while seated on the rock at the forest where they first met. Eon Jin couldn't believe on what she's been heard. Tae Pyung move closer to her and reach her hand and hold it. Tae Pyung look at her. "Why you're in silent? I'm getting nervous right now... I don't accept rejection, My Princess..." Tae Pyung said and let out a small smile. Eon Jin look at him. "Yah! I don't know what to say... I feel like Im overwhelmed by your confessions, Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. They eyes met and Tae Pyung start to caress her face. "Just tell me you love me too, My Princess..." Tae Pyung whispered. Eon Jin smile while looking at him. Tae Pyung move closer and adjust his face to kiss her gently. Eon Jin close her eyes and let him kiss her. Tae Pyung planted a sweet yet gently kiss on her lips. And look at her eyes, "I love you, Princess Eon Jin..." He whispered as he rest his forehead to her. "Me too... I love you for so long... Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin replied. Tae Pyung smile happily and hug her while Eon Jin close her eyes to feel his warm arms wrapping around to her body. Tae Pyung planted a small kiss on her hair as he smell her sweet aroma.

"You're mine now, My Princess...  You can't escape me so don't try to leave me, Your Highness..." Tae Pyung whispered.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Author's note

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Trivia after done writing this part... I shouted as I stamped my feet because it's making me kilig... 😁😁🤭 All of them here in the house, asking me "oh! What happened?" 😅😅😅😅 And I answered "Nothing..." But deep inside omg my ❤️❤️❤️ is... 🥰