CHAPTER SEVENTY

"Father's Fear"

Tae Pyung rush to the old chamber of Princess Eon Jin. It is newly renovated for the Royal Baby. Man Bok and some of the royal court ladies saw how the blood keeps on flowing from Tae Pyung's hand because of his injury but all his focus is to Crown Princess who still unconscious.

He lay her on the bed as he holding her hands. "Call Physician Kwon now!" He shouted. "Man Bok, make sure that Sora didn't escape... I'll go to the interrogation when the Crown Princess is awake, Arasso?" He said. "Yes, Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said and left them. Tae Pyung look at to his wife. "Eon Jin..." He whispered. "Please, wake up..." He said and kiss her hand.

"Your Royal Highness... The Queen Dowager is here with Physician Kwon." The court lady said. "Let them in.." He said. The Queen Dowager rush towards to where the Crown Princess and Crown Prince. "What happened?" She said. The King and Queen Han Soo suddenly appear from the door. "Who did this to Princess Eon Jin?" The King said. "Lady Sora... Minister Min's daughter." Tae pyung said. All of them are got shocked but not the Queen Dowager. "I knew it, there's something about that girl when I first saw her. I thought bullying the Crown Princess back then is the only thing she can do but worst is to kill her? Oh god!" The Queen Dowager said. Tae Pyung look at his grandmother with puzzlement, "What do you mean, Halmeoni?" Tae Pyung said. The Queen Dowager let out a deep sigh before she speak. "That girl Sora bullied Princess Eon Jin on the first day of  the Selection Process. She intently step the dress of a royal servant who happened being the apprentice of Master Kim, to mess the dress of Princess Eon Jin that time." The Queen Dowager explained.

Tae Pyung clench his hand while listening to his grandmother. Sora reach his limits and she need to pay for  what she did to the Crown Princess, In Tae Pyung's thought. "I guess fate has been good to you, Your Royal Highness. Come to think of it, if Eon Jin didn't appear that day with Physician Kwon and you choose Sora to be the Crown Princess... I think she will be more greedy and heartless." Queen Han Soo said. "She's just like her father... So she needs to be punish as soon as possible." The King said.

Physician Kwon walk towards to them. "How's my wife? My baby?" Tae  Pyung said. The King, Queen Han Soo and the Queen Dowager also waiting for Physician Kwon. "She's okay now...    She's lucky that she immediately get treated. The royal baby is okay. His pulse is strong and healthy. You don't have to worry, Your Royal Highness." Physician Kwon said. All of them release a breath of relief. "But why she's still unconscious? If she's really okay, why she still like that?" Tae Pyung said. "I saw some bruises on her and a cut on her shoulder. Maybe because of the trauma on what happened to her earlier plus the side effect of the calia flower on her that's why she's still unconscious." Physician Kwon said. "So when she gain her consciousness, Physician Kwon?" The Queen Dowager asked. "don't worry, any minute she will wake up." He said.

"Where's my daughter?" General Son said when he walk inside. "I'm sorry if I barge in, Your Majesty but I want to see my daughter? Is she safe? How about my grandson?" General Son said and it will see the worry on his face. Tae Pyung immediately approach him. "Abeonim, Eon Jin and our baby are both safe. She's okay now, you don't have to worry." Tae Pyung said. General Son feel his knees are shaken and his tears suddenly burst out. "General Son.." The King said.

General Son walk towards to her daughter and hold her hand. The Royals are on his behind watching them and let him approach Eon Jin. "Your Highness... I'm here, Abeonim is here so please open your eyes." General Son said. And his emotions burst out, "I will take my daughter... I will take her home, please allow me, Your Majesty." General Son said. Il woo who is also with his father got shocked,