CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

"Assurance"

Side story

"I'm begging you please save me..." Minister Min said to Prince Yu Shin. Prince Yu Shin is standing outside the jail he was smiling as he looking at him. "Take your consequence for being aggressive, Minister Min." Yu Shin said. "You take action without informing me... And look at you now.." Yu shin said as he laughing out loud. "I only did that to get rid the crown princess and the royal baby just like what you wanted." Minister Min said. Yu shin smirked, "Really? I think it's because of your own greed, Minister Min. You want the Crown Princess to die for your daughter, Am I right?" Yu Shin said. "Enjoy your life behind the bars... I think the royal family will never slide this one..." Yu Shin said. Minister Min gave him a death glared. "I will tell the Crown Prince about your plan. So help me to escape here If you want to save your name, Prince Yu Shin..." Minister Min said. Yu shin clench his fist as he turn around to face Minister Min. "Really? Do I need to be scared on your threat?" Yu Shin said. Yu Shin gave a signal to his men. "What are you doing?" Minister Min said. The men hold him tightly while Yu Shin seat infront of him as he take out his small.knife from his sleeves. "What are you trying to do?" Minister Min said. "I want to kill you right now but I decided to gave you a chance to see how will the Crown Prince will punish you..." Yu Shin said. Yu Shin gave signal.to one of his man to hold Minister Min's face and he forcely take out his tongue. Minister Min is struggling but they're stronger than him. Yu Shin manage to cut off his tongue. Minister Min cry and pee on his pants because of the pain while Yu Shin looking at him. "It's a warning, Minister Min... If you still planning to tell them my plan... I assure you that your daughter Sora will be my next target." Yu Shin said. Yushin put the knife on Minister Min's hand. "After we left, call the security and tell them that Minister Min intently cut his own tongue." He said. "Yes, Master..." The man said.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Present days

Eon Jin is looking Tae Pyung from his behind. Tae Pyung is on the balcony looking at the night view outside. Eon Jin smile as she approach him. She hug him from his behind and that's what makes him startled. "Did I disturb you, Your Royal Highness?" Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung hold her hand that still wrapping around his waist. He turn around to face her and then he smile brightly. "Aniyo! I just thought that you already asleep." He said. Eon Jin smile. "I couldn't sleep without you beside me.." She said. Tae Pyung laugh. "Waeyo?" Eon Jin asked. Tae Pyung caressing her face before he speak. "I always saw you sleeping especially now that you're pregnant..." He said. Eon Jin gave him a death glared, "Yah!" She said. Tae Pyung let out a peal pf laughters.

"Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin called. Tae Pyung stop from his laugh and look at her in her eyes. "Yes... You wanna say something?" Tae Pyung asked. Eon Jin hold her hands and look at his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't know that I caused you pain without me knowing." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung got shocked to hear it and still looking at her. "Even though there's no reason
F

or you to get jealous over Woo Sung Oppa, I'm sorry if you feel that way... Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung look away as he doesn't know what to say. "I'm sorry if I didn't think about your feelings... Because I didn't put boundaries between me and him... You started to get jealous..." Eon Jin said. Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh, "My Princess..." He called. Eon Jin tip toe and kiss him on his lips and hug him, "I promise that I will put your feelings first from now on, Tae Pyung... But I assured you that you're the only man that own my heart and soul... No one can own me except my Crown Prince.." Eon Jin said and her tears started to filled her eyes. "I love you, Tae Pyung..." She whispered. Tae Pyung smile and hug her back as he close his eyes. His mind and heart feel at ease because of her words.