Chapter SIXTY TWO

"Western border"

"What?! Minister Min cut his own tongue?" Tae Pyung said. He was so shocked when he heard the news. "Yes Your Royal Highness... The palace guard that time told me that they heard Minister Min screaming and when they check on him, they saw him full of blood with a knife on his hand." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung clench his fist as he couldn't believe that Minister Min can do that to himself. "Did he have to do that for him not to confess his sin?" He said. "Maybe he wants to save his life even for temporary? We can't interrogate him for now because of his situation.. Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said.

"Maybe it's his pride or else..." Chief Eunuch said. Tae Pyung look at to Chi Su, "Or else what?" Tae Pyung asked. Chi Su let out a deep sigh before he speak. "Or he is hiding something aside from his sin that we know..." Chief Eunuch said. Tae Pyung got confused on what Minister Min is planning right now. "Chief Eunuch, Is there any news about Lady Sora? " Tae Pyung asked.

When Minister Min got arrested, Lady Sora is still not to be found. Her mother told them that Sora is in the capital to study but they're search her and they couldn't find her. "Still she's on hunt, Your Royal Highness..." Chief Eunuch said. Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh. "We must find her... For the safety of the Crown Princess,  Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung look at him. "Knowing her anger and jealousy towards the Crown Princess, and now that her father got arrested... There's a possibility that she will take her revenge to you or to the Crown Princess, Your Royal Highness..." Man Bok said. Tae Pyung think that Man Bok is right.

After their conversation, Tae Pyung is on the garden standing and thinking about what Man Bok told him a while ago. Queen Han Soo stop from her walk when she saw her son. She decided to approach him. "Your Royal Highness... Are you okay?" Queen Han Soo asked. Tae Pyung turn around to look at his mother then he smile. "Eomma..." He said. Queen Han Soo stand beside him, "It seems your thinking something? You can tell me anything just like before, my son..." She said.

Tae Pyung let out a deep sigh. "I'm just thinking about the Crown Princess, Eomma.." He said. Queen Han Soo look at him with puzzlement. "Waeyo? Is there something wrong with the Crown Princess?" She asked. Tae Pyung slightly shook his head. "Aniyo..." He said. "I just want to give her a happy and peaceful life but... Why the fate didn't allow it. Since she became my wife, her life is always at risk." He said. "Especially now, she's conceiving my heir... She couldn't live her life just like before... Freely and peacefully..." He said. Queen Han Soo let out a small smile before she speak. "Tae Pyung..." Queen Han Soo said. Tae Pyung look at his mother. "That's part of our life as a royals. Princess Eon Jin already knew it ever since she joined the selection process." Queen Han Soo said. "She already knew that her life will change when she became the Crown Princess. I understand your point and your worry for her... But trust me, the Crown Princess accepted her fate and choose to be with you even if her life will be in danger." Queen Han Soo said. Queen Han Soo smile and look at to her son, "Because of her love for you, she can endure anything that life will throw in your relationship. So you must also accept what your fate and learn to live through it." Queen Han Soo said. "As her Prince and her husband, you're the one will be her protector especially when the day comes that you will be the King and she is your Queen." She added.

Tae Pyung let out a small smile when Queen Han Soo caressing his face. "Aigoo... My baby has grown up. I'm so happy that you grew up as a loving and a good man." She said. "Eomma... Thank you for always there when I need someone to listen to me and thank you because you also love the Crown Princess as your own daughter..." He said. Queen Han Soo let out a sincere smile.