CHAPTER TEN

"Surprise Result"

It's been two days since they stay in the palace. All of them are waiting this day because this day will start the Selection process for the Crown Princess position. "Lady Eon Jin... Are you okay? It seems you're getting nervous on the first test." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin look at her, "Yah! I don't used to paint, Wol Sook..." Eon Jin said. She stamped her feet, "Aishh.... if I only listen to Eomma and learned how to paint..." She said. Wol Sook let out a small laugh. "It's okay, Lady Eon Jin... Just think of it that you helped many people while you run away to your lessons before." Wol Sook said. "Aishh!" Eon Jin said.

Eon Jin and Sora are seated next to each other. Sora smirked as she look at her. "Lady Eon Jin... It seems that fate is not yours this time..." She said. She knew that Eon Jin couldn't paint while Sora is known as a good painter. Eon Jin didn't speak. 'Aishhh... It's embarrassing, this is an easy round but this is also my weakness...' In her mind. "It's okay, Lady Eon Jin... Maybe being the Crown Princess not suit you..." Sora said. Eon Jin look at her and Sora rolled her eyes before she take away her eyes to Eon Jin.

"Here comes the Royal family!" Chief Eunuch announced. All the noble ladies stood up and take a bow. The Queen Dowager smile widely as she see Eon Jin and she also look to Sora. Queen Han Soo also look at the two ladies.

EonJin and Sora are both seated infront. Tae Pyung smile when Sora look at her. Eon Jin saw it and her smile faded.

"Welcome to the palace my beautiful noble ladies of Silla..." The Queen Dowager said.

"Thank you, Queen Dowager... " All of them replied.

"I would like all of you to meet the person who's in charge on this event. Master Kim Mi Joo." The Queen Dowager called Master Kim.

Eon jin got shocked when she saw Master Kim. "Wah! She's so pretty..." She said unknowingly.

Master Kim remain herself in poker face while telling them the rules.

"Don't worry, we only have three tests.

The first one is already finished." Master Kim said. The noble ladies are now whispering even the Royal family are got surprised on what Master Kim said.

"But, Master Kim I thought this will be the first test..." Queen Han Soo said.

"The first one started since they went inside here in the palace, Your Royal Highness.." Master Kim said.

All of them are all in shocked.

"What? What it could be?" Sora whispered.

"Before I reveal who's stand out for the first round and why she deserve that points for the first round, I would like all of you to meet my apprentice, Yi Shil." Master Kim said.

"Oh!" All the noble ladies got shocked when they saw her.

"What is this? T-The... Young servant?" Sora said with her trembling voice. "Eotteoke!...." She said when she suddenly recall what she did to her.

Eon Jin's eyes got widen when she saw the young servant stand next to Master Kim. "Uh!? She's the apprentice?" She said.

Quee Han Soo look at to the Queen Dowager. "Your Royal Highness... Have you know about this?" She asked. Tae Pyung also look at his grandmother. The Queen Dowager smile. "Ani! However, I know Master Kim is a little bit tricky but I didn't expect this..." The Queen Dowager said. "She's still the same just like before, Your Royal Highness.." the King said.