CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"Found You"

His tears continue to flow from his eyes while riding his horses towards to the place where he always go whenever he felt sad, aside from the forest.

'She's dead...'

The words he didn't expect to be heard. For all his life, Sora make him believe in her lies and now it's hard for him to believe in her words. But if that young lady is already dead just like Sora told him, he will be felt guilty. He hit the horse to make it faster. He got so confused right now.

'Why I got the feeling that she's still alive??? Princess Eon Jin's eyes remind him the young lady's eyes.... Is it possible that she's Princess Eon Jin??'

In his mind... But if she is, why she doesn't recognize him and tell him everything, Tae Pyung thought. He decide not to go back to the palace right now and stay to the temple with Princess So Hee.

⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️⛩️

Eon Jin is looking at the Crown Prince's Quarter. "Your Royal Highness.... It seems the Crown Prince didn't return tonight..." Wol Sook said. Eon Jin feel hurt and pain in her heart knowing that the Crown Prince is with Lady Sora today and he still with her tonight, it's break her heart. Eon Jin look at to Wol Sook and force herself to smile. "I don't care... We're married only because on the title but we're not husband and wife in real." She said. Wol Sook didn't believe her and she knows how's hurting her inside. "Let's go, Your Highness... It's getting cold here outside... You need to rest now..." She said. "Arasso... You're right Wol Sook, it's cold as always..." Eon Jin said while looking at the Crown Prince's quarters.

While heading back to her chamber, the Queen Dowager saw her in the middle of her walk. "Crown Princess.." The Queen Dowager called. Eon Jin startled and she immediately approach the Queen Dowager and show respect on her. "Why are you still up?" She asked. Eon Jin let out a small smile. "I couldn't sleep Your Royal Highness... It's cold here outside...." Eon Jin said. "Crown princess can we walk with me at my chamber?" The Queen Dowager said. Eon Jin smile as she nodded, "Ofcourse, Your Royal Highness..." She said.

"Are you happy living here in the palace, Crown Princess? The Queen Dowager said. Eon Jin didn't speak. "You can tell me what you really feel, Crown Princess.... I'm listening..." The Queen Dowager said. Eon Jin look at her as they stop at the pavilion. "Honestly, I miss my old life Your Royal Highness... However, I'm learning to live here in the palace Your Royal Highness..." Eon Jin said. The Queen Dowager hold her hands and that's what Eon Jin startled. "I see my old self to you, Crown Princess since the day that I saw you at the banquet...." The Queen Dowager said. "Honestly, I was so happy that you didn't back out at the selection process because I know it's suit you to be the Crown Princess..." The Queen Dowager said. Eon Jin let out a sincere smile. "Thank you for the compliment Your Royal Highness.... I hope that I can meet your expectations..." She said. The Queen Dowager smile, "You don't have to pressure yourself... Just be yourself like what you're doing right now... Crown Princess, I know how cold the Crown Prince to you but someday he will realize how beautiful you are inside and out, just be patient on him, Arasso?" The Queen Dowager said. "Here in the palace, you and him must unite as one... The Crown Prince and the Crown Princess must have one heart and mind for the future of Silla because your the future King and Queen...." She added. Eon Jin smile, "I will remember your word Your Royal Highness... Thank you for this conversation... I feel happy knowing that you really accepted me as who I am..." Eon Jin said. The Queen Dowager smile as she holding her hands.